a secret

just a recap

when they leave you start crying. you hold on to payton's hand and talk to him.

y/n | first day i met you i didn't think i'd get to know much more than your name. but i've spent some time with you and it feels like i've known you forever. you will do anything for your friends. you took the fall for me. i could never ever repay you for what you did back there. it shows how much you cared. payton, please come back.

now into this chapter 😪

you hold his hand close to you. then someone puts their hand on your shoulder. you look back it's chase. his eyes are puffy. your turn around and give him hug. he hugs you by the waist and you cry. nick walks back in and looks at you. you let go of chase and sit back down. nicks hugs you from behind and puts his head on your shoulder. hours pass.

N | i'm going to go home and get some sleep. i'll be back.

y/n | okay.

N | come here.

he opens his arms and you give him a hug and kiss.

y/n | i'll see you later.

N | see you.

nick leaves and it's you and chase. chase pulls up a chair by you.

y/n | chase.

C | yeah.

y/n | do you think he'll be okay?

C | i've known payton forever and he's really strong. i bet he'll be able to make it through.

you take chases hand. chase lays his head on your shoulder and falls asleep. you sit there wide awake holding payton's hand. soon enough payton starts moving his head. you squeeze his hand. he looks at you and smiles.

y/n | omg payton!

chase wakes up.

C | dude.

P | you guys stayed here with me?

y/n | of course.

you sit there and talk to him as a nurse walks in.

nurse | it's great to see you awake!

P | it's great to be awake.

he turns to you.

P | how long have you guys been here?

y/n | a few hours.

P | you guys could have left.

C | no way. we wouldn't do that.

nurse | you have to stay here for a few days until we release you. you going to have these painkillers here for whenever you need them. but don't take more than 2 every 5 hours.

P | okay.

nurse | okay. i'll come check on you again soon.

y/n | payton you didn't have to do that.

P | i wasn't going to let them touch you.

y/n | i would have been fine but this was my fight you didn't deserve that.

he holds your hand tighter.

P | chase can you keep a secret for me?

C | yeah what is it?

payton grabs your face and pulls you in for a kiss. it was so soft and sweet. he made you feel complete. he put his hand on your hip. you ran your fingers through his hair. then you pulled apart.

P | wow.

C | hell yeah. your secret's safe with me.

P | thank you chase.

C | i beyond ship it. what's stopping you??!

y/n | other than my boyfriend?!

C | yeah. but you like payton right?

y/n | yeah.

C | so your dating nick...

y/n | yeah.

C | but you just made out with payton like there was no tomorrow.

P | shut up.

wow a choice your going to have to make😳