Part 1- Marriage day

Start from the beginning

''Lagta hai baraat aa gayi..'' The girls teased her and left the room. They rushed down to see the groom where everyone was welcoming him.

A lone tear trailed down her cheeks once she realized she is going to be someone else.

''Abir aur mishti ki kahaani khatam ho gayi..'' (Our love story ended)

''Yeh kahaani itni asani se nahi khatam ho sakhti..'' (This story shouldn't end like this) Came a faint voice.

At first she thought it's her imagination but when she felt his presence, she got startled. Blood drained from her face as soon as he made the entry from the balcony and jumped inside her room.

Why is he here? What does he want? Aren't he satisfied with humiliating my love. Every ritual he spoiled and she thought he never interfered in her life henceforth.

''Tum..tum yaha kya kar rahe..'' (What are you doing here) She blasted at him angrily asking him to get out of her sight. Without breaking eye-contact, he reached her.

She is shouting at him angrily but he was lost and smitten in admiring the most beautiful bride who looked like an angel. He had never seen anyone breath-taking as her. She is looking magical. More beautiful he has imagined her in his mind.

''WHAT ARE YOU STARING ME LIKE A FOOL..GET OUT FROM MY ROOM BEFORE I..'' She paused after hearing Badima's voice.

Badima was approaching her room to get her down in the alter as Nishant is already arrived and it's time for bride to appear in alter.

''Today is my marriage..For god sake please go from here before badi Ma see you..You already cause huge drama in my engagement and every other rituals..'' Mishti began to yell, trying hard not to let her voice go out from her room. ''Abir, I am talking to you..are you---''

''Shh..'' He placed a finger on her lips and gestured to her to shut up. For a second, she gets numb and froze. Why is he acting so weird?

''You are looking beautiful, Angry chorni..'' That's when they heard someone knocking at the door. Mishti turned to move toward the door but he grabbed her forearms pulling her into his strong embrace.

''What are you doing..leave me..'' She struggled to let's go off him.

''Don't marry Nishant..''

''What? Are you crazy. My marriage is going to happen in some moments and you are telling me to....''

''Yes..'' He replied darkly.

''It's too late now..our fate is already decided''

''Without knowing entire truth, you can't punish me and yourself like this..Trust me I never wanted to break up with you if my Ma..''

''Enough!!!!!!!!! GET OUT BEFORE I SHOUT AND CALL MY BADE-PAPA..I AM GOING TO MARRY NISHANT AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME..''

Hearing this, he grab her shoulder and looked deep into her eyes.

''Mishti Beta..'' Badima knocks on the door.

''Abir ho.please..BM is calling me''

''So?'' He reply carelessly.

She tried to free him from her grip. He leaned near her and whispered those three magical words that she always craved for. But now it meant nothing.

''You are mine, Only mine and I won't let you marry and spoil 3 lives due to pressure of your family because I know you love me the way I do..'' He captured a kiss on her cheeks. There is so much intensity and possessiveness in his gaze. While she looked away, trying to free herself.