Chapter 39

Third Person's POV

JENNIE, who's currently inside her office was shocked when she saw an article about Taehyung's father. She couldn't believe it. She started worrying for how Taehyung would be feeling right now but she couldn't do anything besides thinking.

On the other hand, the news of Taehyung going back to Korea didn't reach her. All she knew was his father dying. She tried to ignore her own personal thoughts and paid her attention to work again.

"Don't accept any other unnecessary appointments today till the day of our new product launching, okay?"Jennie told her secretary and she nodded to her.

Jennie started working and it was different from the other days. This time, she needs to work extra hard for their upcoming new product. Many are anticipating since her company is known for its high quality products. She couldn't bring those standards down.

On the other side, Taehyung arrived in front of her company. He instantly went to the lobby to ask for an appointment.

"Excuse me, can I please book an appointment for ms. Jennie Kim?"He asked the employee in the front desk.

"Does this have something to do with the launching of her new products, sir?"She asked but Taehyung shook his head.

"It's just something really important."He answered, hoping that any moment from now the employee would let him.

"I'm afraid you can't book an appointment, sir. Ms Kim requested herself that we can't accept any appointments that's not related to that. We're so sorry, sir."She said and Taehyung was once again disappointed.

Why can't just things go as planned? He asked himself.

"If you really need to talk to her, kindly contact her personally."The employer suggested to him.

"Perhaps, can I get her contact number, please?"He asked, hoping that this time she will say yes.

"I'm really sorry, sir."She said and Taehyung already know where it's going. "We can't give out her contacts."

Taehyung sighed in defeat and felt like he lost his chance again. He just gave a light smile to the employee in the front desk before leaving the company. He feels do hopeless meeting her that he feels frustrated.

He drove back to their house to prepare for his work. Since his dad died, he immediately became the CEO of their company. It was a good thing that he managed their other branch in the States, he can handle their company without much worries.

Both of them were busy with working and it was stressful. They suddenly had no time for their personal life. All they could was work all day long.

_____

A/n: Short chapter because the eNDING IS NEXT!! Hihi get ur asses ready!