Chapter 17

Minatozaki Sana's POV

"OH dear, are you okay? Do you need anything?"Mom asked as soon as I opened my eyes.

"I want Jennie out of my life, mom."I said sternly and mom nodded.

"I understand you, dear. I'm gonna do everything so that girl will get suspended--"

"No, mom. I don't want her suspended."

"Then what do you want?"

"I want her in jail."I said and smirked. Mom sighed and didn't last long when she nodded.

"Are you sure, dear?"She asked.

"More than sure."I said and she nodded.

"I'll do everything for you, okay? Mom will always be by your side."She said and caressed my hair. I smiled at her and so did she. "I'll just call dad, okay? I'll tell him to get at attorney right away."She said and stood up. She went outside and closed the door.

I smirked, "Looks like everything will be over for you, Jennie Kim."I whispered and smiled evilly.

Jennie Kim's POV

"ARE you sure everything's alright? You know you can count on me if you need anything."Irene said and I smiled at her.

"I'm fine, nothing's happening."I said but she still looks worried.

"Why do seem as if your carrying so much pain?"She asked.

"I guess I'm just tired, you know, some school stuff and all."I reassured and she smiled lightly.

"Alright, if you say so but if you really need anything I'm willing to give it to you."She said. I smiled and hugged her.

"Thanks, Irene. I'm glad that I met you."I said while she was caressing my back.

"You are always welcome."She said. I let go of the hug and waved goodbye.

"I'll be going now, bye!"I said and she waved goodbye too.

I sighed and started walking to my school. I'm hoping that everything will be over now I can't take much more pain right now. I have too much problems, I can't carry all of them if I got more.

I was suddenly surprised when my phone started ringing. I pulled it put from my pocket and saw Taehyung's ID calling. Then, I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hmmm... Something happened, right? Your voice isn't normal."He said.

He really knows me too much.

"It's nothing. I'm just tired from work, you know? Why did you call anyway? I thought you're with your family right now?"

"Yeah but we're still here at the hotel, I don't mind calling my bestfriend to talk to her, you know?"He said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, whatever. Be careful, okay? I gotta go, I have somethings to do."I said and he hummed.

"Sure, be careful too, okay? I'll be back in no time."He said.

"Ne, byeee."I said and hanged up the phone.

I sighed and put it back in my pocket. Once, I arrived at the school, my heart could immediately pop out from the inside but it didn't take long when I was a bit calm.

I knocked on the Dean's office and told me to come in. I saw him at his usual seat and I bowed at him. I approached him and sat down on the sofa infront of him.

"Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki already decided on what's gonna happen."He started. "You're gonna be suspended."My heart sank but I guess it was way better than receiving other punishments--

"And they filed 'attempted murder' for you."My heart stopped beating from that moment. My hands started to tremble and my eyes where shaking.

"A-are you, serious, Dean? Am I-I really going to jail?"I asked, preventing my tears from falling once again.

"You said that you aren't guilty, right? Then prove it to them."He said and I couldn't believe what's happening.

"Dean, I can't! Please, I'm begging you! I promise I'm not guilty... please."I cried. I couldn't handle my emotions anymore.

"I'm sorry, Jennie but their decision is final."

"Dean, I don't have enough money to even have a lawyer..."

"That's not my problem anymore... You can leave my office."He said and I stood up. I wiped my tears and walked out.

"Fuck this life..."I whispered and closed my eyes.

__________

a/n: Short chapter for this update.

Anywaysss, thanks for supporting this book! I hope you're satisfied so far and if you want to suggest something, don't hesitate to message me! Love lotss!♥️