part six

Touko hadn't left Y/N's side since the incident, and Y/N wasn't complaining. She enjoyed the girl's company.

As for Byakuya, they hadn't seen much of him. They saw glimpses of him in the halls, but nothing big, they also hadn't spoken to anyone else really, beside each other.

Makoto had been the only one to take notice to them, and even he was just saying a small 'hello' as he passed the two.

Touko had a writing club on Wednesdays, after school and Y/N waited for her. She normally went to the library and read for a bit. This time she was reading a book that Touko had recommended her, she was enjoying it, but it didn't last.

"Ahem."

She looked up.

Shit.

There standing in-front of her, was none other then Lord Dickward himself, Byakuya Toe-ga-me.

"What do you want."

"So, you think saving her from me will get you into bed with her faster, huh? She's ugly, but I admire your commitment."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Y/N closed the book and placed the bookmark inside.

"You've probably done her already, tell me, is she good? Heard the ugly ones are the most vicious," Byakuya smirked and adjusted his glasses.

It took Y/N a second to understand what he was saying, once she did, she stood up hastily, book in hand.

"What? Why would you think that? YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE SHIT!" Y/N walked right up into Byakuya's face.

"Tsk, tsk, lie all you want, I've been watching you two. I see the way you look at each other, you can't tell me you haven't done something."

Y/N was about to say something, but was stopped by another voice.

"Y-Y/N?" It was Touko, she had just finished her club.

Y/N relaxed when she heard her voice, but she froze up when she felt lips on hers. Byakuya was kissing her.

She didn't hesitate when she shoved him away. He was laughing and Y/N looked a Touko, straight in the eye.

"W-Wha- Y/N, I-" Touko was tearing up.

"Touko! You saw what happened, he made me kiss him! TOUKO!" She had already ran away.

Fucking great.

Y/N turned her focus back on Byakuya, furious.

"YOU FUCK. YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE. I- I'LL BURN YOU ALIVE!"

You walked up to him, and punched him square in the nose. It started bleeding.

Satisfied by the distressed noise the boy made, Y/N ran off, after Touko.

--

A/N:
yo sorry im bad at updating, also thanks for yall tellin me this is decent hah, its not and this chapter especially, is chaotic bullshit. but thanks anyway hah. give me ideaaaaaaaas~
sorry these chapters are so short hah im a disgrace lmao
k bye heathens