part two

It was lunch, and Y/N had already learnt all of the names of the students in her class. She had always had a good memory, but it wasn't good enough to be her talent, which sucked.

The food in the cafeteria was basic, some macaroni and cheese, with an apple and bottled water. She walked around the lunch hall, and saw that her classmates had already made friends with eachother.

Kiyotaka, Chihiro and Mondo were sitting together, Celestia and Hifumi were sitting at a table (although Hifumi wasn't sitting, he was standing next to Celestia, with her food), Makoto, Sayaka, Kyoko and Byakuya sat together and Touko say by herself, watching Byakuya. The others were no where to be seen, so she assumed they were outside.

Y/N sat on Touko's table, much to the surprise of the dark purple haired girl.

"W-Why are you sitting here? I-Is it because.... y-you want to make f-fun of me? Y-You want to laugh at me b-because I'm a filthy creature?"

Touko was looking at her food, refusing to make direct eye contact with Y/N.

"No! Touko, I'm sitting here because I want to. There is no other reasons! Stop talking about yourself like that!" Y/N was taken aback by how self-loathing Touko was being. She didn't like it when people talked negatively about themselves, as it was never true.

For the first time since they had met, Touko made eye contact with Y/N. It didn't last though, because they were interrupted by Makoto's voice calling Y/N's name.

"Hey! Y/N! Wanna come sit with us?"

Y/N looked at the table where Makoto and his friends sat. Only Sayaka and him were looking at her, smiling. Kyoko was just emotionlessly glancing at her and Byakuya wasn't looking at all.

"Thanks Makoto! But uh, I'm fine over here!"
Y/N smiled at Sayaka and Makoto, and they nodded and went back to talking amongst themselves.

"W-Why did you say that?" Touko's small voice could be heard from beside Y/N. Her sentences gradually became clearer as she talked to someone more.

"Because I'm already here with you!"