I look at him in astonishment. My face was in a questioning state. How did he know? I swallowed down the lump of my throat.

"H-how- psh, look at these hands, they're potatoes!" I awkwardly stated. He didn't believe me as all he did was grunted even louder.

"H-how did you know?" I asked, looking at him skeptically.

"Weell," he started relaxing his back and setting his feet onto the table again as he placed both of his hands behind his head, " I did a little snooping around with your lady bag." He chuckled lowly, didn't even made eye contact with me.

"My what? You did what to my what?" I asked, astounded. "Wh-what did you found?" My lips trembled vigorously as I look at him, anticipated that he saw my diary who's probably now wet.

He arched an eyebrow at my expression, "a small notebook-" my heart dropped when he spoke those chilling words. "-full of guitar chords." He finished his sentence.

I sighed in relief and chuckled, "Damn, I thought you found-"

" youur diary?" He smiled cheekily, he let out his tongue in mockery.

A shiver runs down my spine. I stood up and put down the guitar on my seat, I held onto Murdoc's shoulders and spin him towards me. "Did you read it?" I questioned.

"Of course I did." He shrugged. I held onto his shoulders more firmly as fear took over me.

"You...did?"

"But I failed miserably because your handwriting looks like it's been trampled on thousands of camels." He rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Now get your filthy fingers off me!" He demanded.

I let go of his shoulders and grab the guitar and sat back down, "My handwriting isn't that bad, the water just made it ugly." I mumbled.

"Alright, here's what we're going to play. It's called 'To binge' and I assume you know the chords on this one." Murdoc said as he gave me the notebook. I held onto it and hesitated.

"Fine," I skeptically said. I hold onto the fret's of the guitar and glide my fingers onto the strings. "It goes like this at first,"

I started to play the intro and closed my eyes, feeling warmth in my heart. I hummed the song with it as the music started to get in me. Playing the guitar made me missed someone, someone that is dear to me.

I missed my hamster. My heart clenched at the thought of my pet. That died.

"See? And that goes on," I said, opening my eyes and look at him. He stared onto me and shook his head.

"Er, y-yeah yeah." He took his eyes off of me and look at 2d. "Oi, 2dents get ready," Murdoc announced and put on his headphones.

"-but it wasn't even recorded yet," I said looking at Murdoc.

"I recorded it. Now shut up." He said, didn't take his eyes off of 2d.

"Already? Damn." I muttered.

Murdoc pressed the green button and the music started. Murdoc put out his hand, indicating to 'don't sing yet'.

"And go," he whispered through the mic.

Then 2d sang with his beautiful soothing voice.

I don't wanna say this but earsgasm is real.

When the song finished, Murdoc really looks unsatisfied. I anticipated that he heard something was off or my guitar strumming was too average.

I knew it, I should've thrown that damned notebook. I shouldn't have played. God fucking damit. I cursed over and over in my head as my heart raced on what I anticipated.