Chapter 1676-1680

Chapter 1676 Three-Headed Ogre

This time, Zhao Fu was able to react faster, and he dodged the three beams of light.

The Three-Headed Ogre’s expression was savage as his three mouths once again gathered intense light and an even more dangerous aura spread out.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Three more green beams of light shot out with terrifying power, causing three explosions as they blasted towards Zhao Fu.

Zhao Fu could only once again dodge to the side, avoiding the attacks.

The Three-Headed Ogre felt quite annoyed and once again opened his mouths, causing countless rays of green light to gather.

Boom! Boom! Boom…

Green beams of light containing terrifying power continuously shot at Zhao Fu, forcing him to continuously dodge. As the beams of light struck the ground, they opened large craters and caused rocks to fly everywhere.

Soon, dozens of craters had appeared in the ground, and fragments of trees and boulders were scattered everywhere, creating a wretched scene.

Bang!

Just as the dust was about to settle, another green beam of light shot out, and this time Zhao Fu was unable to evade in time. He was hit by the beam of light, and he flew backwards and crashed onto the ground.

The Three-Headed Ogre gave a savage smile and opened his mouths and green light once again gathered before blasting towards Zhao Fu.

Zhao Fu got up from the ground and looked quite furious, and facing the three incoming beams of light, he sent large amounts of power into the Sadistic Killing Sword, causing it to give off an intense sword light that covered the surrounding 1,000 meters.

Boom!

Zhao Fu slashed out a terrifying sword light towards the three beams of light, destroying them and causing them to dissipate.

At the same time, Zhao Fu looked at the Three-Headed Ogre and the cross-shaped pupil and six gray dots in his right eye quickly spun. A massive wave of ghostly qi giving off a ferocious aura flooded towards the Three-Headed Ogre.

“Heheheh…” The massive wave of ghostly qi became countless ghosts that gave savage laughs as they rushed towards the Three-Headed Ogre.

The Three-Headed Ogre coldly harrumphed and swung his club, sending out a terrifying wave of energy towards the ghosts. All of the ghosts that were hit dissipated into ghostly qi and disappeared.

Shing!

A sword hum suddenly sounded out from behind the Three-Headed Ogre as Zhao Fu slashed out with the Sadistic Killing Sword, which gave off an intense blood-red light.

The Three-Headed Ogre was greatly startled and quickly tried to defend, but it was too late.

Bang!

A muffled explosion sounded out as the Three-Headed Ogre was sent flying. He crashed dozens of meters away, a bloody gash on his back, from which blood continuously flowed.

The Three-Headed Ogre furiously got up from the ground and roared, “You’ve made me angry, boy. I’m going to kill you now.”

Boom!

A massive aura spread out as the green aura flames around the Three-Headed Ogre’s body expanded to cover the 100 meters around him. The ground started to crack and a massive might covered the surroundings.

Bang!

The Three-Headed Ogre gripped his club and rushed at Zhao Fu, giving off massive sounds. Everywhere that the green aura flame passed over the ground collapsed, and trees and rocks were obliterated.