Preface

This book is a work of fiction. The characters, incidents, and dialogue are drawn from the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual events or persona, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

LEYON. Copyright © 2021 by Ryan Keiyñ. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

*

Grateful acknowledgment is given to William Obrero, a great mentor who taught me various things about creative writing. Though I don't know him fully, I felt and knew he was dedicated to his work as a teacher. If by chance, he is our teacher again in creative writing, I would be delighted.

I dedicated this book to myself. This is my very first written book with exactly 10, 000 words. I could not absolutely tell how I felt as I wrote, and finished this book. It's just, I know, I am in my own world doing my own business. I was not born gifted or talented in language and literature, however, I felt, when I was young, I have a mind that pictures what is happening in the other world, a world that I am the only one who can enter. And with this book, I am going to share a little piece of my other world. I work for it, I earn it, this is an earned skill, not a talent, I choose it.

Before you go to the next page and start reading my story.

There is a simple question I'd like to ask you:

"Have you ever ignored the warning of someone,

Then something happens after that?"