A New Friend

(Cat Noir's/Adrien's POV)

Me: I can't believe my dad was too busy to even have dinner with me, Plagg! I can't take this anymore! I need some alone time! Plagg, claws out!

I transformed into Cat Noir and I decided to go out for patrol. As I hopped from building to building, I saw a dark figure when I landed on top of a building. I approached the figure cautiously and I realised that it was a girl in a black and red bodysuit, kind of like mine, lying unconscious. She had a coiled bracelet on her right arm with a snake head tip. I tried shaking her to wake her up but to no avail. I decided to give her time to wake up while I jumped down to the road using my staff to get her some food when she wakes up. I saw that the nearest shop was the Tom and Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. I entered the bakery and Marinette's mom was at the counter.

Mrs Sabine: Oh! Cat Noir! What a surprise!

Me: Yes, I'm here to get some cookies and some milk.

Mrs Sabine: Coming right away!

Marinette's mom was so nice! She came out of the bakery and handed me a box of cookies and a carton of milk.

Mrs Sabine: That would be 6€.

I flipped over my pockets a realised that I did not bring any money from home. Stupid me!

Mrs Sabine: Oh, that's fine, you can have this for free. Take it as a repay for all you have done for this city!

I smiled and waved at her as I turned and left the bakery. I used my staff to get up to the building and I saw that the girl was stirring. I went to sit by her side. She slowly opened her eyes and clutched her head as she tried to sit up.

Draculea: Cat Noir?

Me: That's me!

I helped her to sit up against the chimney of the building.

Me: Here eat these. It will help to boost your energy.

The girl took the cookies and she ate 2 of them. She also took a few gulps from the carton of milk.

Me: Are you feeling better?

She nodded.

Me: Can I get your name?

Draculea: It's Draculea.

Me: So, do you have a miraculous too?

Draculea: Yup, it's the vampire miraculous.

I gotta say for a vampire she looked kinda cute in black.

Draculea: I could say the same to you, kitty cat.

Me: Huh? How did you...

Draculea: I can read minds. So be careful with what you think around me!

Me: How did you end up here?

Draculea: It's a long story. I'd rather not tell...

Me: Oh, it's fine, you don't have to tell.

The two of us started talking and time flew by very fast. Then I saw Draculea stifling a yawn.

Draculea: Well, it's getting late and we should probably leave.

I can't believe my time with her was over. She was really a good person to talk to.

Me: Wait! Want to race?

Draculea: What?

Me: Race with me. Unless you're scared of losing?

Draculea: Me? Losing? In your dreams!

Me: Then race me.

Draculea: I'm not that immature to get involved in your childish games.

Me: Want to see who's faster? Cat vs a bat. Last one to the Eiffel Tower is a rotten egg!

I started to use my pole and jump from building to building.

Draculea: Oh, you're on, kitty cat!

(Draculea's/Jessica's POV)

I can't believe I stooped so low for Cat Noir, but I need to prove that when it comes to a cat or a bat, it's the bat that wins. I started flying as fast as possible towards the Eiffel Tower. The wind blew and filled my cape. I zoomed past Cat Noir and reached the Eiffel Tower faster than him.

Me: Now who's the rotten egg?

Cat Noir: Me...

Me: So who's better, a cat or a bat?

Cat Noir: A bat...

I stood on the railing of the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Me: I am the master of flying!

As I was enjoying my victory and the cool breeze that was gushing at my face, I lost my footing and started to fall. Luckily, Cat Noir caught me bridal style.

Cat Noir: You're also the master of falling!

I giggled at his joke. Just then, my miraculous started beeping.

Me: Well, I had fun but I gotta go. Bye, kitty cat!

Cat Noir: You know, I don't like that name!

Me: Too bad, that name stuck to you like gum!

I flew from the Eiffel Tower back home, just in time, as I transformed the second I landed in my room. I turned around to see Jonah casually sitting on my bed and using his laptop.

Me: Jonah! What did I tell you about coming into my room?

Jonah: I know you told me to ask you, but I came up to your room to ask you to borrow your camera and I saw that you were not here. So, I assumed you went to hunt down Hawk Moth and stayed here to cover for you.

Me: Oh. Wait how did you know I went to hunt Hawk Moth?

Jonah: A genius never reveals his secrets. Besides, after you asked me for Hawk Moth's location you said 'time for business'. So, I put two and two together and figured out!

Me: Wow! Anyway, thanks bro!

I went over to him and gave him a little hug.

Me: You can go back to your room now.

Jonah stood up and left the room.

Deni flew up from my jacket and sat on my shoulder.

Deni: You have the best brother in the world!

Me: Ya, I know.

I plumped myself onto my bed and found myself dozing off.