O14 - ending

AUTHOR

‍ ‍ "IN MY MIND, i have written this letter many times in different ways, yet never once have i managed to find an appropriate way to start writing. now, i have decided. somehow, my soul knew your soul before we ever had the chance to meet. i could feel your heart throbbing in my palm as it pumped blood throughout our bodies. it was lovely. both lovely and vibrant. our hands came together across a brown table in a packed underground place, and as they did, our souls entwined like two pieces of an unfinished puzzle, and all of our dreams came together to form a beautiful whole. bright sunlight brightened the surrounding area and threw shadows outdoors. you are meant to be here, by some strange twist of fate; a meeting destined from the moment that our eyes locked, or maybe even sooner. the feeling is still present today, although it no longer feels so foreign nor exciting. this will be our last time together, won't it? maybe our last, but it'll be the best." - B. K

‍ ‍ from inside the room, you could already hear the loud commotion outside. taking a peek, the never-ending arguments of angry and hakkai was the first thing everyone could hear- it took some time for them to get used to hearing this kind of noise, your lips curled into a smile as everyone's faces seemed to light up with excitement and joy. it was enjoyable to observe everyone's joy from a distance, unconcerned with what they were yelling about. you had a slight smile on your face that didn't seem to be letting go, and your arms were crossed over your chest.

‍ ‍ draken and mitsuya sat nearby, making sure that none of the kids- luna and mana, could get hurt. they made sure to make sure nobody got hurt, just in case and it seemed to be going good too. they had been so happy to be included, because even after everything, they were still his best friends in all the world. as mitsuya looked around at them with a smile that he would give his life to see again in another universe, he felt content. the rest of the boys laughing and talking like there was no tomorrow.

‍ ‍ the four-tier cake was already visible on the opposite side of the carpet covered in flower petals, and even though the wedding was held on a private beach, the breeze did not harm the decorations. the space appeared more opulent than before while yet looking elegant thanks to the use of the straightforward colors white and gold. everyone's eyes were wide with excitement and interest as you saw your pals approach; you could feel your heart beating in your chest. when they saw you standing by the door, looking incredibly stunning, they all grinned broadly.

‍ ‍ while gazing up at the pale blue sky, the sun was shining but it wasn't too hot outside. it was the ideal temperature for a special day. you smiled at chifuyu, who seems to be nervous as he's the best man at his best friends wedding. the breeze gently blew on your face as you slowly looked over the entire area, grinning at every familiar face. now that they were standing in front of a vast, stunning stadium filled with love and hope, it seemed as though nothing could go wrong. every single person appeared to be beaming with happiness for both parties and was dressed elegantly in a suit, as well as dresses.

‍ ‍ "i just can't take this so seriously, what if i trip myself?" chifuyu cried, looking at the mirror to check himself out.

‍ ‍ "just go, the wedding is about to start," you replied before slapping his back.

‍ ‍ the sweet tune of the violin, which was so calming and lovely to hear, just increased to the enjoyment in the atmosphere- it is also a sign to notify everyone that the bride was ready. the music became louder and more vibrant as the groom headed down the aisle, and the crowd was all cheering enthusiastically and clapping their hands excitedly at the wedding, but some people couldn't wait to see how the bride looked. the relatives from the opposing sides began to stand one by one, quickly followed by the friends of the groom and bride.