Chapter 11 || Panic

Start from the beginning

"Tae,wait here okay?continue watching your movie. I need to...refresh my mind and summon it right away." With that, Taehyung followed the older's order. Jin purposely exited his bedroom's door and teleported with just a split second to the kitchen.

He knew someone was entering the house. 

~~~

"Where am I?" Jungkook seemed to forgot his second world. The Earth. It was also in the hypnotization of the whine Minri made.  He sighed, wondering to the place he wasn't unfamiliar of. Then his head started to ache again, his eyes turning black once again..and..He was yet again,under control by who? By HER again.

"Jungkyu,follow me,okay? I'm 28 years older than you so you need to follow me okay?" Jungkook nodded. His body reacted to what Minri liked the way she wanted to. She soon saw Taehyung's house. She can see  the boy was watching tv.

"Let's enter that house,and kill Kim Taehyung so this would come to an end.After this,we're going to kill your parents okay?" Minri ordered with an evil tone on her voice. They entered the house,trying to sound quiet so they can't be heard. Jungkook saw no one at the down floor so he went directly upstairs. But,when he was climbing upstairs, Jin was in the kitchen already looking at Jungkook. He knew his eyes were not in the normal state. It was black. Full black. He gulped,noticing that what he felt was true.

With that, he teleported in split second to block Taehyung's bedroom door before Jungkook can enter it. Jin read Jungkook's mind,knowing someone was controlling him. 'a girl?' he thought.

There,he saw Jungkook was about to open the door,thank goodness Jin showed. "What are you doing here Jungkyu?" Jin asked purposely provoking the other. 

"Oh...you're Prince SeokJin from Eutasia! Hello there, I am Minri, I think you already read this kid's mind knowing he is under control. WELL,that was brilliant. Anyways,what we're trying to do is to kill Kim Taehyung. Now move!" Minri replied,pushing away the other with her black powers.

"Thank you." Minri's smirk can be seen on Jungkook's face. But before she would turn the knob completely to prevent Taehyung to flinch,she was frozen,I mean..Jin froze the time. He teleported his way inside Taehyung,pulling him again and suddenly jumped on the portal in hurry.

"Hyung! The TV!! My popcorn! And when the hell did you summon the portaaaaalllllllllll!!!!???" Taehyung screamed all the way travelling to the other world.

On the other hand, Minri controlled the time freezing her. Jungkook's body can be now moved not like earlier,they were frozen on their spot. "KIM SEOKJJJJIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!" She yelled in fury.

"UGGHHH!! I ALMOST GOT HIM! THAT SELFISH LOAFER. HE SPOILED MY IDEA!" stomping her feet in fury, she entered the room only to see no one. 'guess they escaped.' 

After a split second, Jungkook went back to normal again. "Wow! where am I ?" He asked himself,seeing a popcorn laying on the floor and saw a movie paused in the tv. He reached to it,sat down and grabbed the thing called remote, "How to use this thing?" He mumbled,looking carefully at the remote. He soon clicked on something and the movie started to play again. "wow,this is cool!" he said innocently.

~~~

Taehyung and Jin finally arrived. Taehyung smiled in wonder and amazement as soon as he saw a very beautiful world."Wow!!...i-is...this..my world??" 

Jin chuckled, "no. It's our world.Taeyuu." Taehyung suddenly looked at the older. "Taeyuu?? Oh yeah,that's my real name isn't it...?" 

"Yep,you should get used to that. And,the way you talk to me back there and right now would be different starting when we arrived at the castle." Jin smirked. "Huh?what do you mean?" the younger reassured.

"Well I mean,you need to be formal." Jin smiled. "Great." Taehyung sighed. After about 2 minutes or so, Taehyungs suddenly panicked, "HYUUNNNGG!!! SINCE WE'RE HERE LET'S SEE JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN HYUNG!! THEY ARE IN DANGER REMEMBER!?" Taehyung went rolling down the hill they were staying.

Since Jin was lazy to go down using his bare feet,he teleported instead. "Tae," Taehyung was startled and tripped into a small rock.

"Ouch! what?" He clenched his teeth when his chin dropped onto the ground. "Jungkook isn't here." Jin replied,sighing in dismay. 

"Huh?what do y-you mean?? He is here right? When we visited his house her mom said he was at the other world. And here we are! Stop making jokes hyung okay? Specially when I'm worried." Taehyung stood up and walked away.

"Tae,I told you. He is not here!" Jin exclaimed at Taehyung who was covering his ears,not wanting to hear the older.

"Tae!!! I'm pissed off! He is not f8cking here,he was at the house awhile ago! HE was under control! He wanted to kill you!" Jin shouted at the younger,removing his hands in his ears so that he can hear him explain.

It took long to Taehyung to compose words inside his head. "W-What?" he asked,wide-eyed. "I told you! The time I told you to continue watching the tv because I am going to refresh myself? Jungkook entered the house! he was undercontrolled by an evil lady." Jin explained once again.

"J-Jungkook...t-tried to..kill me?" Taehyung looked at the ground,shaking his head in dismay. He was about to cry when, "Snap out of it Taehyung!  He was UNDER CONTROL. Get it? UNDER CONTROL. He can't even remember you. I think he was hypnotized or something but anyways we need to hurry and save Jimin! I know he is in their castle somewhere! We need to save them!" Jin teleported all the way to other's castle.

'Jungkook wanted to kill me? Does he hate me.?'

~~~

A/N : Hey guys,did you heard about Taehyung?? He is sick. He needs to rest from all the consecutive performances from their concert.. Please, #GetWellSoonTaehyung.

Sorry for not updating yesterday. My mom was using the computer she had work. By the way please support her story here at wattpad. Title of the story : Love Blooms-Unexpectedly { BTS V }. Obviously it's a V fanfiction. Boyxboy. Thank you for supporting my story too guys. MWAH!

#GetWellSoonTaehyung

, Taehyunggie23