Chapter 11

Jisung's POV

Isn't this weird? Or is it just in my mind?

"Jisung! Your friend will be eating with us!", mom went in while holding Minho's arm. Haha, is he forced or something?

"Friend?", I mumbled. I am really weirded out by this.

"Why? Aren't you guys friends already? You two were talking outside earlier~", she said in a teasing tone.

"Aw, c'mon mom, we're not kids anymore.", I whined.

"But you do look like a kid.", Minho mumbled quietly that I almost couldn't hear it.

"Yeah, right. I look like a kid but you act like a kid, huh."

"There there, it hasn't been five minutes since you said you weren't kids anymore and now act like that.. tsk tsk"

"Sorry, ma'am.", "Sorry, mom."

I looked at Minho as I hear something echoing what I said. I frowned giving him an annoyed look but he stayed with an expressionless face staring right at my eyes.

I continued to stare at him like it's a staring contest but there wasn't any change in his face.

I was thinking of something to say but suddenly, he raised his left eyebrow and tilted his head to the right.

The look in my face instantly turned into disgust.

Why are we even sitting beside each other?!

"Are you okay with orange juice?", mom asked Minho after making the orange juice.

"Yes, ma'am, it's more than okay haha.", he laughed.

"Okay. Now, let's eat~", mom said sweetly then smiled.

"Thank you for the food!", "Thank you for the food!"

Hm?

"Hahaha, you two look so cute!", mom laughed covering her mouth.

"Ah- no.. I..", Minho kept on stuttering as if trying to prove something he couldn't say.

"Oh no no~ I didn't mean anything by that, I'm sorry if I made it sound like.. what you are thinking.."

"Ah- it's okay, ma'am! You don't have to apologize.. about something harmless.."

I just stared at the two of them talking shyly that made me feel confused.

"Aye~ I don't see anything wrong with that, let's eat already, I'm so huNgRrrYyy!!", I exclaimed excitedly.

"Okay okay~ Minho, don't be shy to eat a lot, hm?", mom said when she noticed how Minho kept on hesitating to eat.

But it didn't took him awhile to feel comfortable and just started to shove all the food into his mouth that's in front of him.

"What a heavy eater..", I mumbled in shock.

"Haha. Waiy unnil you shee Chan.", he laughed while there's still food inside his mouth.

"Aye. Don't talk when your mouth is full. And right! Jisung, ask Chris to have dinner with us next week."

"Mhm.", I nodded.

And we finished eating faster than we usually do.

"Thank you so much for the meal, ma'am!", Minho stood up and bowed as he finished drinking his freshly squeezed orange juice.

"No problem~ you can always come whenever you want, you are welcome here and it seems like you two are getting closer~", mom laughed, then smiled at me weirdly.