"Do you want to dance?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah" Jeongguk grinned.

And they did. Jeongguk had to admit that he had some wild fun that night. He had danced with Taehyung countless times, but never like this. Never had Taehyung wrapped his hands around his waist and held him close as they moved to the beat. Never had they laughed so much while dancing, slightly tipsy and stealing kisses every now and then. Jeongguk was feeling euphoric.

Jeongguk didn't know how many songs passed until hey were both too tired and moved off the crowds to take some fresh air. But the air inside the house was too heavy with sweat and sex and smoke. Taehyung offered to get something cool for Jeongguk to drink and told him not to move and inch from where he was until he returned. So he leaned against a wall and waited.

"Came here alone?" A deep voice made Jeongguk tuen his head to see who was speaking to him. Next to him stood a skinny guy in a black hoodie and tight Jeans, silver hair messily styled. He was extremely handsome and cute, in some way. He might even look mean or rude because he gave off that aura. An aura of darkness. He looked dangerous. He was quite pale, even under the vibrant multicoloured light that illuminated them. 

Min Yoongi

Jeongguk pknew him all too well. He was Jin's best friend, and a senior. He was someone who minded his own business as long as other people didn't bother him. If anyone gets in his way, he'd make you regret being born. He wasn't rumoured to fuck around, unlike Jin and he turned down each and every person who confessed to him.

Jeongguk looked at him with wide eyes. He had never talpked to Min Yoongi before. He couldn't believe he was talking to a dork like Jeongguk at that moment.

"N-no. I came with my friends" Jeongguk nervously sputtered out.

Yoongi hummed. "Haven't seen you around in Jin's parties before. New?" 

"Yeah. Jin Hyung invited me for the first time. I never thought he would" Jeongguk said.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion. " Why not?"

"Well, because I'm not a popular kid and all"

Yoongi chuckled. It was a nice sound, Jeongguk thought. "I'm guessing you're a junior? You look quite young"

"Yeah I am"

Yoongi smirked.

Min Yoongi literally smirked at Jeongguk!!!

"You enjoying the party? I don't really like this" Yoongi said, eyes fixated on Jeongguk.

" Yeah! It's awesome. It's really fun!" Jeongguk chirped. "But why are you not enjoying this? It's so fun"

"I guess it's fun. But I'd rather sleep" Yoongi smiled. "I don't like interacting with people much. They are a pain in the ass, you know? Would rather do my shit and chill alone"

Jeongguk laughed. " Mood" He was begining to like Min Yoongi. He seemed to be a chill person. Not as scary as people described him to be.

"I came with Taehyung and my other friends. I don't know where the others are. But I've been having fun with Taehyung. If i were alone, I'd want to go home too"

"Oh you're Taehyung's friend. Yeah, I've seen you around. I don't pay attention to people though. They tire me"

Jeongguk laughed. He looked at Yoongi, who was smiling at him with a gummy smile which Jeongguk found adorable. 

"Ok Yoongi! That's enough. Get away from him. He's mine for tonight" Jin said as he approached them from nowhere, which took Jeongguk by surprise. 

"Fuck off" Yoongi said. "Leave the boy be. He isn't yours. I don't see your name anywhere on him" 

"Oh I'll mark him up soon enough. So that everyone can see who he blonged to tonight" Jin said sultry and winked at Jeongguk. Jeongguk wanted to protest. And say that he's not into Jin. But he was saved from that when Taehyung aproached them and yanked Jin away from Jeongguk. His face was red with anger  as he glared at Jin.

"Get away from him" Taehyung seethed, pulling Jeongguk from his arm away from Jin and Yoongi and towards himself. He was holding two cans of coke on his other hand. 

Jin laughed. He's quite drunk, Jeongguk only noticed now. "Why? Not like he's your boyfriend"

Taehyung looked taken aback.

Boyfriend

They haven't decided on that label yet...Jeongguk looked at Taehyung who was still holding him by the hand.

"He's mine" Taehyung growled with anger. His voice managed to send chills up his spine. Jin looked taken aback. So did Yoongi.

"Jin come on, man. Leave them be. He's with Taehyung. Let's go" Yoongi said as he took Jin's arm in his and tried to drag him away from Jeongguk and Taehyung. Jin was still staring at Taehyung with a astonished look. Then he erupted into hideous laughter.

"Bro chill. If he's your boyfriend, you could've just told me. Your boyfriend didn't tell me that he's taken though" Jin smirked at Jeongguk.

Before he could say something against it, Yoongi was already dragging Jin away. Yoongi turned his head and looked at Jeongguk. "See you around" He said, before continuing to drag Jin.

Jeongguk flashed a small smile at him and waved.

"Why didn't you tell him you're mine?" Taehyung said. He sounded annoyed. It made Jeongguk slightly scared and nervous. He looked up at Taehyung with his big doe eyes.

"I was about to! Then you came" Jeongguk said in defence.

"You're too prettty for your own good" Taehyung said. Jeongguk blushed furiously at the comment. Never did he ever think that he'd live up to see Taehyung compliment Jeongguk like that.

"I guess I'll have to keep you close to me all the time. I can't stand when others look at you like they want to have you for dinner" Taehyung said lowly.

Jeongguk letout a gigle. "Why is that?"

"Because I'm the only one who's allowed to look at you like that"

Jeongguk stopped smiling. Taehyung's expression wasn't playful. He wasn't smiling. He was dead serious. And that looked fucking hot on him. Jeongguk looked at Taehyung's dark orbs and saw the emotions swirling in them. He looked slightly angry...and his eyes had darkened dangerously. Is that desire that swirled deep inside his orbs...?

Jeongguk could get lost in those eyes forever while exploring the myriad emotions swimming beneath his irises.

"Am I clear?"

"Yes" Jeongguk whispered. Their faces were inches apart. He could feel Taehyung's hot breath on his cheek. He saw the distance between them lessen but he thought it was just the drunk haze. But no.

Taehyung's lips were on his in a fraction. Taehyung's soft, soft lips brushed over Jeongguk's and his eyelids fluttered shut. He sighed as he felt more pressure on his lips. The blissful pleasure was coming back and in no time Jeongguk was lost.

Amidst the crowded party of shitfaced teenagers, they were kissing. And it was so perfect.

Later that night Jeongguk found himself groaning as Taehyung and Jimin dragged him to the car because he was drunk as fuck. He passed out on Taehyung's lap on the way back. At least he was the happiest he's been in his whole life.

🦋

Happy pride month everyone 🏳️‍🌈🦄🌈