Oliver's line:
Well.....I guess I'll let her stay with you little brother.....but you'll will PAY for this!!! He yells walking away from us while we took a deep breath and sighed softly and started calming down.

I then look over at Y/n who was confused and yet really scared of what will Oliver do to her and her children.

Evan's line:
Y/n.......are you okay I ask? As she just looks at me with tears in her eyes.

Y/n's line:
D-did he j-j-just call you....little brother she ask? As I froze looking down at the parking lot streets as I sighed softly.

Evan's line:
I'll explain everything when we get back I said as I grab her hand softly not wanting to her bruises and scars.

Y/n's line:
A-alright then she said as we made our way to the car and drove off.

Your POV~

After we got home Evan contacted the crew and told them what happened and they told me that they had to upgrade their guard so that way if Oliver ever tires anything to harm me and her unborn babies they'll be ready for him.

But I still couldn't get over of why Oliver called Evan his little brother and it got me wondering if they are related.

And that was it...I needed to know how Evan and Oliver know each other and made my way to his office and slowly open the door softly seeing he finished.

Your line:
Uhhh....Evan?

Evan's line:
Huh he ask? Looking at me as I sighed.

Your line:
Well...now that we're back home.....do you might explain why Oliver called you little brother I ask?

He froze looking away from me for a split second before getting us from his desk and took a deep breath.

Evan's line:
I think......it's time you know the truth about me and Oliver he said.

I blink confused like was he really gonna tell me on how he know Oliver as we made our way to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Evan's line:
Y/n......I didn't want to tell you it until I was ready but......now that Oliver knows where you are.....I guess I have no choice but to tell you he said.

Evan's line:
You see your ex-boyfriend......is my older brother name Oliver Fong and he is a f**king psychopath he said.

Your line:
W-What I said?! With my eyes widen.

Evan's line:
It's true he said looking down at his knees as I just listen to his story.
————————————————————

Evan's backstory:
When I was little me and Oliver were really close but when Oliver turn thirteen he started changing and becoming more crazier everyday and what's worse he started doing this that look like there was any accident he was just so psychotic and dangerous.

Little Evan's line:
BIG BROTHER STOP!!! DON'T DO IT YOU'LL KILL THEM BIG BROTHER!!! PLEASE STOP!!! Cried little Evan.

But whenever I tired to stop him or even tell our parents they wouldn't believe me or even do anything to stop him they just appreciate him like he was their golden child.

Evan's psychotic mother's line:
EVAN FONG WHY CAN'T YOU EXPECT THAT YOUR BROTHER IS A GOOD PERSON!! She yells at poor little Evan as she slaps him in the face.

And to make things worse Oliver would always frame me for something I didn't do and would always get hurt for it.

Evan's psychotic father's line:
EVAN FONG APOLOGIES TO YOUR BROTHER NOW!! He yells at Evan.