𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚 ➳sʜɪɢᴀʀᴀᴋɪ ᴛᴏᴍᴜʀᴀ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Alright, which shitty bitch ate my favourite fucking food?" (Y/n) growled as she eyed all the members of League Of Villains.

"Dang!" Twice said. "She's really pissed! Who ate it?!"

"I was. . .heh. . .busy," Toga said. "So, it definitely wasn't me~"

"Just buy the damn food again." Dabi groaned as he glanced at her sideways.

"Just tell me who." (Y/n) sighed. "I swear I won't be angry." (Y/n) finished with a smile.

"That's the biggest fucking li-"

Before Dabi could finish his sentence, (Y/n) hit him with a Fry Pan.

(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)

AGE: 20

HEIGHT: 5'5

QUIRK: Fry Pan

Can produce Fry Pans out of thin air! Size may vary depending on how much energetic she is feeling! No side effects! Abnormal indeed, but it is understandable since it's (Y/n)!!!

"Damnnnn!" Twice exclaimed. "Reasons to fear the Fry Pan Queen!"

"(Y/n)," Kurogiri said, "there is no reason to be angry. I am sure Shigaraki didn't do it intentio-"

"I KNEW IT WAS THAT FUCKING HAND-JOB!!" (Y/n) shouted as she marched towards his room.

"W-wait!"

Dabi smirked as Toga smiled. "This should be entertaining. . ."

"Oh oh~ Shiggy is going to get his balls ripped!~" Toga giggled.

"Ouch!" Twice clutched his precious area at the thought of it being ripped off.

"OPEN UP, YOU COWARD!!" (Y/n) shouted as she kicked on the closed door.

"I really don't get paid enough for this. . ." Kurogiri sighed.

A moment later, Shigaraki opened the door with tired eyes. "nAnI? The fuck."

"You. . ." (Y/n) smiled menacingly. "bASTARD!!"

(Y/n) surged forward to land a punch on him. But, Shigaraki saw that in time and moved away.

"Kurogiri! Cool her down!!" Shigaraki yelled.

"Understood." Kurogiri quickly used his quirk and teleported her out.

. . . .

"Uh. . .where exactly did you send her?" Twice questioned.

"Oh. Right." Kurogiri said as he nodded. "I actually don't know."

"YOU WHAT?!"

˚❀ ⋆。˚❃Somewhere˚❀ ⋆。˚❃

A cold serene air passed through her. Wind blowed harshly, making her hair lash around her face. Only white could be seen from miles. Trembling in cold, (Y/n) shouted.

"WHY THE FUQ WOULD YOU SEND ME TO ANTARCTICA?!"

Were you able to come back or not is up to you to decide ;))