𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 ➳ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ sʜᴏ̄ᴛᴏ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Yo, Boom-Boom-Bo0tay!" A (h/c) haired girl called out to the spiky blond in front of her.

"HUH?! wHAT THE FUCK?! Don't call me that, you dumb ass bitch!" Bakugo scowled towards her.

"Mep," (Y/n) replied. "By the way, have you seen Shōto?"

"You mean that Half-n-Half Bastard? How the fuck would I know?"

"Geez, is it every day that your panties gets twisted?"

"Bi-"

"Before you scream, STAPH! Last one, do you know where's Izuku?"

"Izu-what?? Who da fuk is dat?" Bakugo asked, looking confused.

"U don't even know YOUR Deku's real name?!" Exclaimed a surprised looking (Y/n).

"I was kidding. And did yOu jUsT sAy mY dEkU?"

"Chillax Bakahoe Catsuki! We all know you got the hots for both Midoriya and Kirishima~" (Y/n) teased. "I didn't know THE Bakugo can even joke. . ." (Y/n) muttered slowly, but Bakugo heard all of it.

Boy, she was about to get her ass pounded.

Several tick marks appeared on a certain individual, as his eyes severely twitched while he made some weird movements with his hands. (A/n: strangle me da-//slapped)

"DON'T MESS WITH ME BITCH! WOULD YOU JUST TELL ME WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE TO ANNOY MEHH?!" Bakugo screamed at (Y/n), grabbing her by her collar and getting closer to her face.

"Let her go." A cold voice voiced out from behind, as Todoroki grabbed (Y/n)'s back collar and pulled her to his chest.

Todoroki stared at Bakugo coldly, who in return 'tched' and walked away saying;

"Keep your bitch to your self, bastard!"

"WOOF!" (Y/n) called out as she smiled and flipped her middle finger at him.

Turning her head towards her boyfriend, (Y/n) smiled and held his hands, leading the way to home.

Their walk was quiet with constant humming from (Y/n), when suddenly, Todoroki spoke;

"Do you still love me?"

"Huh?" (Y/n) turned, slightly surprised by the sudden question. "Of course I do! What made you say that?!"

"Well," Todoroki stared. "You don't pay attention to me much. You have been talking with Bakugo too much."

Puffing his cheeks out, Todoroki narrowed his eyes while turning his head sideways with slight blush covering his cheeks.

"Awe, u smol lil jelly bean!~" (Y/n) squealed as she jumped and hugged his arm.

At her actions, a darker shade of pink dominated his cheeks as he muttered something inaudible.

"Listen, Shōto." (Y/n) said, suddenly getting serious. "You can doubt on the stars, you can doubt on the moon, but never doubt on, my love for you."

A little shocked by this, Todoroki's eyes widened as a blush flared across his face. Stuttering, she managed to speak out;

"W-wasn't that line from Hamlet. . .?"

Sticking out her tongue and pretending to hit her head, (Y/n) winked at him. "Tehee! Got me!"

A little disappointed, Todoroki sighed when suddenly, (Y/n) grabbed both his hands and faced him. Locking eyes together, (Y/n) spoke first seriously;

"But I meant it. Every single bit of it. I'll die for you and even kill for you."

Todoroki felt a shiver down his spine, he felt a chill, and he absolutely loved it. He looked into her (e/c) eyes. Smiling softly, he wrapped his arms around (Y/n)'s waist and pulled her close.

Flush pressed up against his chest, (Y/n) found herself blushing as she was completely clueless on what to do.

"I know that, and I will do the same for you too." Todoroki mumbled as he closed his eyes and pulled (Y/n) in for a passionate, soft kiss.

(Y/n).exe hAs stØppEd wøRkiNg-

From the distance, a certain individual saw this and screamed out, "SHŌTOOOOOOOO!!!!"