𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭➳ᴄʟᴀss 1ᴀ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Wah! The test is finally over!" Ashido exclaimed as she popped her back. "It was so tough!!"

"Hm. That is true, kero."

"I-i do hope I will pass." Kaminari muttered as a gloomy aura surrounded him.

"Uhh. . ." Jiro looked at him skeptically, "Yeah, suureee."

"We still got a practical test after this! So don't lose hope guys! Let's do our best together!!" Iida shouted, with his usual robotic movements.

"Tch." Bakugo glared outside the window.

"How did you do, (Y/n)??" Uraraka asked, turning to the (h/c)-nette.

"gReAt :D"

"Ooookayyyy." Uraraka slowly backed away.

The test had gone fairly well for (Y/n), but even though she didn't study, she has expectations that she will get excellent results in written tests.

But, after giving this UA exam, she was not sure in her answers.

Keeping in mind not to get depressed, she turned to the BakuSquad, as most of them are idiots there. She won't feel too bad if they all got wrong answers too.

"So, what did you guys get for question 5?" (Y/n) asked the five in front of her. "I got 25."

"Eh? I got 167483929." Ashido said, her hope breaking.

"No way! The answer was 0." Kirishima said, almost crushing Ashido's hope. "And I am sure of it!"

"No no, tsk tsk." Sero shook his head. "It's 10."

"I got Z. . ." Kaminari piped up.

"YOU GOT AN ALPHABET?!" Everybody screamed.

"Eheh. . ." Kaminari sweat dropped as he slowly backed away.

"Tch. Fucking extra morons." Bakugu scoffed.

"Oh come on!" Kirishima nudged him, "What did you get??"

"WHY SHOULD I TELL?!" Bakugo shouted before getting up and out the door.

"Geez, didn't someone had to take a dump." (Y/n) sighed.

"The correct answer is, 69." Mineta said, with a smirk. "DON'T YOU GET IT?? "69"?? EVEN MATHS APPROVE OF THIS!!" He started to drool.

"HOH HOH! ARE YOU SURE, MINETA?!" Kaminari joined him.

"YES!"

"Ew. . ." Momo said, with a slightly disgusted face.

"DUDES!" (Y/n) spoke up. "I know, 69 is a sacred number! But, I don't think it is correct for this math!"

"Now way!" Kaminari and Miineta, both defended. "69 cannot be defeated!" They cried.

"I am afraid, (Y/n)-san, that Mineta-san is speaking the correct answer. . .it is 69." Momo spoke up.

A thunder rumbled across, shocking (Y/n).

"NO WAY!!!!" (Y/n) exclaimed while clutching her head. 'Even when I was so sure it wasn't!'

"You see the power of 69, (Y/n)???" MINETA asked smugly.

"I-i admit defeat. . ."

"It's just a number. What's so special about 69?" Midorya asked, seemingly confused.

Thunder

"Yes, it is not a big deal." Todoroki nooded.

Thunder

"Indeed. Could you explain to us why this 69 is a sacred holy number?" Iida asked.

EaRtH ShAkiNg ThuNder

"I want to know too!" Uraraka raised her hand.

Tsunami

Kōji nodded in the background.

The Volcano Erupted

A collective gasps ran across the classroom as the rest stared at the five cinnamon rolls.

"Huehuehue. I can teach you Urararka-" "Shut up." Sero taped Mineta up.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! KAMINARI AND MINETA?!" (Y/n), Ashido and Kirishima shrieked out.

"Must we kill them, kero?" Tsu asked simply, scaring Mineta and Kaminari shitless.

"Dark shado-"

"Wait, Tokoyami!" Sero halted him. "This shall be judged with a lot of intensity."

"He's right." Shoji nodded.

The 5 innocent cinnamon rolls were confused when the rest of the class hid them behind their back.

All of their eyes shined red when they looked at Kaminari and Mineta.

"Are you ready?~" (Y/n) cooed with a grin.

"Let's do this!" Daddy Shark grinned.

"Let the darkness prevail." Emo Bird narrowed his eyes.

"U-uhm guys. . ?" Mineta gulped.

"Aren't you a bit overreacting??" Kaminari finished.

"GO!" (Y/n) gave the signal.

˚❀ ⋆。˚❃ a few moments later ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃

Bakugo, after a long romantic walk to and fro the washroom, entered his classroom. Only to be met with a sight, he could never forget.

"whAT THE FU-"