𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢 ➳ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ sʜᴏᴛᴏ̄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lmao. 

Hardcore smut

(Y/n)'s Quirk: Genderbend and ropes!

User can change their gender for maximum 59 minutes! Side effects are; exhaustion, losing motive to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

User can create ropes out of thin air! These ropes are not easily broken and the user can manipulate the ropes in any way they want! All depends on their imagination!

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

It was a fairly cool day, the sun slightly peeking from behind the clouds and cool air whipped through the town. And then, there's the Todoroki couple.

"What?" Todoroki tilted his head towards his wife, and stared at her questioningly with his mismatched blue and grey eyes as a few strands of red and white hair fell upon his orbs.

"Awe!" (Y/n) cooed, "you are so cute!!" She jumped on him, and continued to pepper his face with butterfly kisses/smooches.

A light blush dusted his cheeks as Todoroki hesitantly moved his arms to wrap around her waist, clearly enjoying the warmth.

(Y/n) stopped her kissing session and laid her face between his neck, slowly snuggling up to him. Todoroki smiled down at the (h/c)-nette before kissing her on the head.

Todoroki shuddered as he felt (Y/n) suddenly open and close her mouth on his skin with her tongue grazing across it. "(Y-(Y/n)?!"

"So, I have noticed." (Y/n) took a piece of his skin between her teeth. "Your fans are getting too close to you." (Y/n) said darkly as she licked up to his ears and lightly bit his ear lobe. "Guess I have to show them, who you really belong to, huh?"

That wasn't a option, and Todoroki knew it. His blush darkened as he felt (Y/n) kiss every inch of his neck, trying to find his sweet spot, occasionally licking and sucking on his skin.

Todoroki whimpered as he lifted his hand to the female's hair and started to tangle his fingers in her (h/c) locks.

"N-nrgh!" Todoroki whimpered beneath her, as (Y/n) bit down harshly on his shoulder and sucked on the spot till it became purple.

(Y/n) moved to his collarbone, and started sucking in every spot she could get, her teeth grazing his skin ever so often.

"A-ahh~" Todoroki moaned out, arching his back as a sudden wave of pleasure rippled through his body.

(Y/n) smirked while continuing to nibble to the new found spot, causing the male beneath her to shiver and moan out.

Todoroki tightened his grip on (Y/n)'s hair making her groan out in response.