"What's the first thing you're going to say?"

"I admire his works and his great effort!"

"Why thank you," I heard someone say. I looked up to see him. It's Zhu ZhengTing!

"Oh my, you're even better looking in real life!" I blurted.

"Thank you," he smiled.

"Is there anything I can do for you other than saying thank you to all your compliments?" he asked.

"My friend is kinda speechless right now," Xiao Tang said. "But I'm pretty sure she wants your autograph on the poster she bought at this event."

"Well, where is it? Miss (Y/N)?" he asked. How does he know my name? I quickly handed him the poster I bought at this new product event.

"You look great in these clothes!" I said quickly.

"I'm glad to have fans like you Miss," he smiled as he signed the poster. "Anything else you want me to write?" he asked.

"Something cute?" I asked.

"Sure! Anything for a beautiful fan like you."

Zhu ZhengTing Pov:

I'm glad to see you again (Your Nickname). I'm happy to see you're happy in this life even your bunny friend is here. Hopefully, you'll remember every happy moment you have when we were friends and none of that Hong Li nightmare.

"Hope you enjoy the tea product, I'm advertising for!" I said.

"I'll make sure to buy the stuff when you still sponsor this stuff!" she said.

"Goodbye!" I said while waving my hand. She waved back and smiled.

(Y/N) Pov:

"I owe you one!" I said to Xiao Tang.

"Maybe we can visit that beautiful place everyone was talking about these recent years. You almost live near it with your parents' carrot farm."

"Sure! Isn't it like 3 hours away from the city?"

"Yes and if we don't get out of the city and catch a tour bus quickly, we won't make it back in time to eat your brother's homemade food. I barely get to eat that and what he makes tastes delicious!" she said and grabbed my hand, starting to run down the streets and blocks.

-3 hours-

"The breeze here feels nice!" I shouted as I got off the tour bus.

"Heard the view is very nice. The bad thing is we came when the cherry blossom season was over already," Xiao Tang said with disappointment. We walked this long gravel path to an open area with a huge sunflower field and a huge cherry blossom tree with no blossoms. "I'm going to take pictures! You can walk around and enjoy everything!" Xiao Tang said before she ran off.

I walked around the sunflower field and I found a pathway that led to the cherry blossom tree. I looked up and cherry blossoms were falling. Why are there blossoms still? I asked myself before my thoughts were interrupted, "(Your Nickname)-." I looked towards the direction the voice came from.

I meet a pair of pretty brown eyes, "Who are you-" I asked before the stranger hugged me tightly.

"You're back," he mumbled. I pushed him off of me and I stared at him in confusion.

"Who are you?"

"Your husband," he said calmly with a serious face.

"Wait what? When did I get myself a husband?" I said before I was in shock.

I felt a pair of lips on mine and back away, "Now you have to take responsibility (Your Nickname)," he said innocently.

"Wow...Isn't it supposed to be the other way, other strangers? Plus when did people get so traditional? Oh gosh, don't tell me that was your first kiss too?!?"

"Not the first one with you," he smiled innocently. Before I was going to speak he placed a finger and shushed me. "Let me introduce myself now. I'm Cai XuKun, the death god, I'm your husband whether you like it not. You made me wait for years so don't leave now (Your Nickname)," he said.

"This must be one of Xiao Tang's pranks," I said.

"It's not whether you like it or not. We're connected. Bring me to your guardian so I can introduce myself."

I was sitting on the tour bus, he was sitting to my left and Xiao Tang sat to the right side of me. "Who's that strange guy next to you?" Xiao Tang asked.

"He said he was my husband and I'm still confused as you're," I said.

"What do you think NongNong would say?" Xiao Tang asked. I shrugged at her.

"Wife, when are we going to arrive?" Kun asked.

"10 more minutes and a whole long walk," I said.

"Isn't it weird you're bringing a stranger back into the place where you and NongNong live?" Xiao tang asked.

"How am I supposed to get rid of him? He's sticking to me like glue, Xiao Tang," I whispered.

"Wife, what are you two talking about?" he looked at me and smiled innocently.