The Pulchritudinous Lady 038

Reformatted:

Edited: Not

Votes are appreciated as always

And as always enjoy reading, thank you for reading~♥

Note: I can't believe the book is coming to a close. Don't worry the ending won't be left like this! I have two more chapters left! Hopefully I can finish by next week!  See you then 😊

Third Pov:

The battleground was turning from green to a deep red. It's like the ground began to soak into the blood and turn the land into crimson land. Many lives were lost and many were still fighting for their life to live on, but with (Y/N)'s body fighting, Xiao Yu wiped out at least ⅓ of the army of soldiers that Hong Li bought with her. Kun was on the field with Xiao Hui by his side wiping out at least more than ⅓ of the army. It was now only Hong Li and less than ⅓ of her army next to her.

"Look at (Y/N), she looks tired from just fighting ⅓ of my army and I'm still standing," Hong Li said.

"You should start teaching some manners to Hong Li, Ms. 漫妮(Màn nī)," Xiao Yu spoke.

"How do you know Màn nī?" Hong Li asked in shock.

"Miss Màn nī is an old friend of mine. Surprise much? She was next in line to be a beautiful goddess of love. Who knew my husband ended up poisoning her flower tea, everything wasn't loving much. I thought the generations of that family would carry wonderful bonds, but they were all made up lies. I should have seen through all of this, Miss Màn nī, warned me. But I didn't listen to her and drank their flower tea at their rose garden right next to my so-called husband. Wonder why that family died off? Why did they pick you? Quite simple"

"Because I'm special!" Hong Li screamed.

"No, it's because you resemble them so much so my pity husband chose you and poor Màn nī had to side with you too."

"Shut up crazy lady! You don't know anything!"

"I may not be the person who ends lives, but I can sure fix everything and make everything live once again," Xiao Yu spoke.

"I don't want to listen to your nonsense anymore! Attack!"

Xiao Yu Pov:

"(Y/N)'s body is getting really weak right now," Tao Si said.

"I know, it's too bad the bunny Xiao Tang isn't awake. (Y/N) will instantly be gone from one blow and especially now when I and you are running low on magic."

"Oh, lord...I feel (Y/N) awaken from her slumber," Tao Si said.

(Y/N) Pov:

I woke up to see the ground around me bloody red and my clothes soaked in blood. Before I could say anything I was stabbed behind me. "Now I got you off guard (Y/N)," Hong Li said.

"It hurts so much-" I said before I coughed out blood. I started to play notes and that blasted Hong Li to the ground.

"You dirty brat!" she screamed. I walked towards Hong Li no longer feeling like I had control over my body. My hand grabbed her neck. I felt my hand tighten on her neck, "Stop! I can't breathe!" she said breathlessly. Right before I could let go she stopped talking. Her eyes closed and I checked if she was still breathing. Right when I got close enough to check on her, I felt a sharp blade stabbed right through me. I turned around to see one of the soldiers in red.

"Why?" I asked before I fell onto the ground next to my 古琴. I saw a figure run towards me, "(Your Nickname), stay awake. Please stay awake," I heard a familiar voice speak. I wanted to speak but I couldn't. I felt teardrops forming from my eyes. He stared into my eyes before my eyes shut.

Third Pov:

"No..." Kun mumbled. He watched (Y/N)'s body disappear into cherry blossom petals. The 古琴 played notes by itself and the crimson-colored ground turned back into its bright green color. All the dead bodies on the ground disappeared into dust and a small plant was planted at the spot where (Y/N) died.

You could see Kun's eyes starting to form teardrops, Xiao Hui patted him on the back. "At least (Y/N) left something behind. Xiao Tang is gone..." he said before his tears started to drop onto the ground.

"I want some alone time," Kun mumbled.

"I leave you be," Xiao Hui said before he transformed into a wolf and ran off.

"I had so much planned. We were so young and Hong Li was selfish, couldn't accept the fact I was never meant to be with her. I'm foolish to think everything would be fine after this. I should have blocked the blade from stabbing you. If the plant is the last remains of you, I'll grow it and wait for it to become whatever it has to be. I'll even plant a sunflower whole sunflower field near it just for NongNong to be next to you."

- A Decade Later-

The young man lays under a huge cherry blossom tree that was blossoming because the flowers welcomed spring. Petals fell on the ground near a sunflower field that surrounded the tree. The young man's eyes opened from his slumber.

"I did everything to make this cherry blossom tree grow. I even planted these sunflowers with my own hands. I wish you were here to see everything I accomplished. You never said I love you back to me. When can I ever see you again, (Your Nickname)? I'm only foolish for you. The school is back to normal, but it will never feel the same. Hong Li's family got kicked out of their place and my father finally gave up on me. The taste of freedom feels nice, but it's merely nothing without you."

The young man stood upon the ground, "Xiao Hui, it's time to do my job!" he shouted. A black colored wolf ran up to him.

"Kun, you finally finished with being alone?" Xiao Hui asked.

"I'll always visit this place, but the job won't be done without me," Kun smiled at Xiao Hui.

"You matured a lot kid," Xiao Hui said.

"Not enough to forget about her for the rest of my life. Her face is becoming blurry in my memories. I don't want to forget how (Y/N) looks," Kun said.

"Don't worry Kun. You'll find her one day or another."