I'm Only Doing This So I Can Avoid My Feelings 006

Vote and Comment!! I didn't want to update my first book so I decided to update this one. I didn't edit this but enjoy~

Reformatted:

Edited: Not

Cai XuKun's Pov:

I watched bunny run away after what just happen, but she sure does look like someone I know but my memory is foggy. I touched my head that was hurting a bit. What was 墨雨 doing with his wolf these days. Just popping out of nowhere and using my body to just talk to her. They are totally planning something. 

I walked back to the school to see everyone just talking. Couples talking and smiling at each just doing couple things. The feeling of love is something I would never feel or receive from anyone. Most of the girls just want my status of being the death god. They just want a higher rank.

-Flashback-

I felt her petting my head. "Kun Kun~" a female voice said. "Your so cute~" she said as she continued to pet my head. I could only bark with joy. She pulled me into her arms and started to hug me. I could only look at her eyes and her beautiful hair. After a while of healing here, I need to go. I can't fall for humans or anyone.

-End of Flashback-

I need to grab something to eat or I'll just starve at this rate. I walked towards the cafeteria. Then a group of girls  just came up to. "Kun Kun!!" they all said. 

"What?" I said coldly. 

"We all made you a lunch box." they said. 

"I don't want it." I said as I walked away. 

"He's so cool!!" I heard them shout from behind. Whatever.

(Y/N) Pov:

I ran away from Cai XuKun that bastard took my first kiss. I didn't look where I was running towards to and I bumped into someone. "Ouch, sorry." I said. I looked up to see Jung Jung. 

"Why are you in such a rush?" he asked me. 

"Oh it's nothing it's just Cai XuKun...." I said. 

"What did he do this time?" he asked again. 

"It's nothing." I said. 

"Are you sure he didn't do anything?" he asked again. 

"I'm sure didn't do anything else." I lied. 

"I can smell that you're lying." he said. 

"I need to go like right now." I said. I tried to get myself up from the ground. I quickly ran but I felt pain from my ankle.

I better have not just broken my ankle or whatever it is. I ran to the hallways to my locker but then I was stopped by a group of girls with their lunch boxes. "Excuse me." I said. 

"We all see how our Kun Kun looks at you." they all said. 

"What are you trying to say to me?" I asked them. 

"We're just saying, stay away from our Kun Kun~" they all said. They all look alike which makes this even worse. 

"Why do you guys dress the same?" I asked. 

"Well, this is how Kun Kun's type looks like." they all said. They are just clingy people who's trying to screw up my life. This contract is like the whole high school life here. 

"Well, I'm not interested." I said. 

"Woah." they all said. "Kun Kun is the death god and his status is so high and he has almost everything, the looks, the cash, the status, and more and more." they said.