Chapter 19// Leaving Takana Island

Start from the beginning

"You happy, with her?" He asks me.

"Yeah. I really am. I just feel like an ass for not realizing I like her until now."

He shrugs. "It doesn't matter. You are together now. Can I tell you something?"

"Sure mate, go ahead."

"I think...... I might..... like Claire."

"Oh. Well good on you dude, she is a really sweet girl." I smile at him.

"Is it ok with you? If I go after her?" he shifts nervously.

"Of course it's fine. But you might have some competition."

"What?"

"She said to me when we broke up that she was developing feelings for someone else." I explain.

"Oh. Ok then. Thanks for the heads up." he replies.

Emily P.O.V

The waves wash up past my ankles, before retreating again and leaving my feet in the wet sand. Claire and Bailey stand beside me, scrolling through all the selflies we just took on my IPhone.

"We are making this one your wallpaper." Bailey says to me, turning the phone around so I can see.

I stand in the middle holding the camera and poking out my tongue, my eyes covered by my rayban sunglasses that I actually bought on the island. Claire stands to my left, resting her head on my shoulder with her eyes closed and her lips smiling, her cute straw hat creating a slight shadow over her face. And Bailey stands on my other side, kissing my cheek with her eyes wide open looking kinda like a fish.

I smile at the image and nod, "I love it."

Claire smiles widely at me and taps away at my phone.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Bailey bursts out, pulling a small folded paper bag from the pocket of her shorts. She unfolds it and reaches to the bottom as me and Claire stand around her.

"Oh yes I remember now!" Claire adds excitedly.

What have they got now?

Bailey pulls out three bracelets and hands one to each of us, keeping one in her own hand. I examine it carefully in my hand. Its blue plaited leather with a single silver charm hanging on it. I can't make out what it is in the shape of.

"Look." Claire says, grabbing my bracelet along with Baileys. She lays them in her hand an I realize that the charms connect and form the shape of Takana Island, with a love heart imprinted on the top.

"Me and Bailey bought them yesterday. Now you will never forget this place. Or us." She continues, handing back our bracelets.

"You guys. That's the sweetest thing ever. Thank you" A tear escapes my eye and I pull them in for a group hug.

"I thought it was a bit twelvie-like, but, maybe not anymore." Bailey giggles and I smile at her.

We all pull away as the water flows over our feet again. "We better get back to the guys." I say.

"Wait." Claire stops us. "I have something to admit first."

Me and Bailey exchange glances and watch Claire curiously.

"I well...... think I like Isaac." she looks at her feet.

"That's great Claire!" I exclaim first.

"Yeah! Thats my twin brother and that's kinda weird but........ Who cares!" Bailey follows. Claire beams up at us and jumps excitedly.

"Really? Oh that's good. I think I started liking him back when me and Seb broke up actually."