Taken Away

(Note:Btw if anyone's wondering, in this, Kiris an omega while Bakugo is a alpha. _______________________________________________

Kiri's P.o.v

Class was slow, everyone still being distracted by what happened. Me and Bakugo were getting restless waiting for the day to end but when the bell rang, I found myself to distracted by Bakugo to even notice. Not registering the fact that he had got up and walked up to me. Snapping his finger's in my face, he speaks.

"Hey! Shitty hair! What the hells the matter with you?"

That snaps me out of it and I close my eyes, shaking my head, waving his hand away from me, a light blush forming on my cheeks.

"Nothing nothing, I was just thinking , so stoppp."

I look up to see him rolling his eyes then taking my arm, pulling me out of my set.

"Whatever, common were going now."

He mumbles as he pulls me to the door, as were walking we can hear cheers as Mina yells to us.

"Kirishima! Where's your boyfriend taken ya?"

This makes my blush a bit redder and Bakugo walk with me faster out of the door. I hear him scoff.

"I hate when they act like were together, it's so fucking annoying."

For some reason when I hear this, I feel a small twinge of pain in my heart, whatever small smile I had on my face was now gone. I stopped walking, since Bakugo was still holding onto my arm he stopped to. He turns around to me, a confused look on his face. I look at his face, silent, then sigh as look down, taking my arm from his grasp.

"Its nothing....lets...lets just go."

I walk past him, towards the dorms. But I don't hear him fallowing me till I hear his voice.

"Hey! You cant just stop like that! All you've said to me since we got into class is "Nothing", goddammit!"

He tries to grab my hand to stop me but when he did, it just made my heart hurt more. I pull my hand from his grasp once again, stopping.

"Because, it is nothing, ok?! It was stupid to even think.....Now, please...We need to go see Y/N....."

I turn away from him, walking a bit faster. He didn't say anything after this, just fallowing me to the dorms.

Your P.o.v

You held onto his hoodie harder as you wined and pressed your thigh together, what he did put you into a forced heat. you had been laying their for a few hours, wining and getting more and more uncomfortable. Suddenly your eyes went wide, as you remember something, he came in you! Panicking you fall out of your bed, quickly stumbling to the bathroom. Since you were in heat, it raised the chances of you becoming pregnant. Looking for the two bottle you needed, you find one, birth control and open it. You pour three into your hand you taking them, swallowing them dry. Putting the bottle down you look for the next one, Heat suppressants. Starting to panic more when you couldn't find them.

You run to your bed, picking up your purse and looking though it, still not find them. Jumping when you hear voices from the other side of your door.

"Pipsqueak! You still alive? Were here, open your door!"

"She might be asleep..."

"Then we need to wake her ass up!"

Your face gos red when you realizes your still naked and rush to the door, to make sure they don't open it.