Nice to see you again

It's been a week and a half since then and your mystery man didn't show up to see you again yet. You wanted to look for him but you couldn't, how could you? Not knowing his name let alone what he looks like. So you just decided to wait.
'It'd probably be hard to come to see me with the UAs security......but he did get in here once didn't he.'
You sighed rolling around in your bed in boredom, pulling it your phone.
____________________________________

Y/n had added Bakubutt to the chat
Y/n had added Shark Boi

Y/n:
How do you feel about.....
Movie night!! *Jasshands*

Bakubutt:
Never text me again

Shark Boi:
Don't be so mean Bakubro, I think it would be fun!

Bakubutt:
Fine but I'll only go if you go.

Shark Boi:
I'm definitely going.

Shark Boi:
But who's place?

Y/n:
Mine, who else? I'm the only one who brought a TV into their room I'm pretty sure.

Shark Boi:
Fair point.

Y/n:
Is everyone open at like 6?

Shark Boi:
Yas

Bakubutt:
Ya Pipsqueak

Y/n:
😝😝 See ya losers
____________________________________

At 6:03 you hear a knock at your door, opening to see both of them. Letting them in you go back to make popcorn while they pick out a movie. After a little, they call you back over. You put the popcorn on a coffee table and sit next to them on your bed.
"What movie did you guys pick?"
You ask
"Howl's Moving Castle."
Bakugo answers, stuffing popcorn into his mouth while starting the movie.
A little while later you get up to get more popcorn. Getting it ready, you look up forward through your glass balcony doors to see a man. The same man you saw a few weeks ago, same mask, same hoodie. You freeze for a second before he motions you to come to him. You hesitantly walk over, thankful that a wall blocks Bakugo and Kiri's view of where you are.
Opening the door, walking into the balcony, and closing the door you look up at the man. A familiar scent of burnt cinnamon meats your nose.
"You're the guy I saw the other day! What the hell are you doing stalking me!?"
You whisper yell and Dabi rolls his eyes.
"It's me you idiot...."
"You.... you're the guy from.."
You mumbled as you start to blush, realizing why you know that smell. While Dabi chuckles stepping closer, pinning you to the railing.
"Miss me?"
"I...I don't even know you."
"Well, maybe you can get to know me."
He leans closer whispering in your ear. You shiver, holding onto his shirt.
"I could but...I'm busy tonight...
You can come tomorrow night."
You told him but it sounded more like a question.
"Hhmmm....are you sure those brats aren't going to be here? You seem to be with them a lot...."
"You mean Bakugo And Kiri? They won't be here..."
"Good....see you tomorrow doll~"
You were about to answer when you hear Bakugo yell your name getting closer. You nod at Dabi then quickly turn around going back inside. Bakugo walks up to you, eating the popcorn you just made.
"Where were you?"
He questions.
"Oh just the Balcony, I needed air."
"Whatever"
He mumbles.
You both walk back and continue watching the movie. But you couldn't pay attention to the movie, you were thinking about tomorrow night.

That day school seemed to go by slow as ever. Happy when you finally opened your door and ran to your bed, snuggling into it. Deciding in what you're going to do while you wait for your mystery man. You were leaning towards reading instead of studying for an upcoming test.
Picking up a random book you started to read. That's when you hear your notifications go off. Picking up your phone you open it. Seeing Kirishima texted you.
____________________________________