Sweet Nothings

Just as you think of that you freeze as your balcony door slams open, hearing foot steps as some one walks in, a familiar sent filling your room. 

"Did you just do what I think you did?" You hear Dabis voice growl out from behind you where he stands at the edge of your bed. 

Not answering but sitting up, you hear another growl leave his throat, putting the pillow in your arms down slowly.

"Answer my question now doll."

He demands, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Don't touch me..."

"What was that?"

"I said don't touch me..." You say to him, mocking his demanding voice. You honestly didn't know where this was coming from. But at the moment you were confused and scared, almost mad. But Dabi doesn't remove his hand, instead you feel him lean closer to you, his other hand going from your shoulder and slowly sliding down you shirt.

"Why would you want me to do that? I remember not to long ago when I had you begging for my touch..."

"Dabi...stop..."

Ignoring you as his hand slips under your bra. Now you could feel his breath on the back of your neck as he whispered in your ear.

"And right now....I think I have a vary good reason to touch you....you let-no.....you encouraged someone else to cover up my sent.....Do you know how mad that makes me, doll?"

He muses, squeeze your breast roughly, making you whimper. Quickly you push his hand out of your shirt, moving so your standing  on the other side of the bed, facing him. 

"You mad? Dabi....Do you know how stupid I feel right now? I let you into my life, I let you do things to me, I thought you were the best thing to happen to me....but all you are is a stranger. I should have been mad the first day I met you! You mated and marked me without my consent! Out of no where! And do you know what I was? I was waiting for the next time I would see you! Yet just now I'm finding out you could be a villain, maybe even working with the L.O.V's! Do you know how mad I am right now?!"

As you say this, you get more upset, on the verge of crying, all anger melting out of Dabis face.

"I wanted Bakugo to do that because....because I'm scared of being with you."

After that no words were spoken between the both of you. Dabi walks over to you, wrapping his arms around you and holding your head to his chest, you let him, holding onto his shirt as his lets out a sigh. Then lifting up your chin, slowly leaning down to kiss you but put a hand on his chest, pushing him back a bit as you turn your head away.

"The first night I met you, I don't know what I was thinking.....my rut was taking over my head....I never wanted to hurt you doll. I didn't know you felt that way..."

He says this, his voice getting quieter, cupping your cheek in his hand and moving your head so your facing him.

"And....I didn't tell you about my connection with the league because.....I just didn't think it mattered..."

After he says this he kisses your ear, slowly going down your neck. You feel his hands move under your shirt as he continues to mumble these things into your ear. Taking off your shirt he lays you down on the bed, hovering over you as his hands travel down your body.

"Because your my mate...."

Everything but his touch and voice melts into the background the more you listen to his whispered words.  It feel like only seconds before you find him starting to enter you. Holding you close, whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

"I love you...."

"I'm sorry...."

"Your beautiful...."

"I love you, doll...."

"I'm so lucky your mine...."

"I love you"

His slow and soft thrust mixed with his words made yours thoughts blur together, It was like he was a drug, It seemed overwhelming but at the same time nothing. 

"Stay with me...."

"You'll be safe with me..."

"I love you..."

"I'll never hurt you again."

After what seemed like hours of this, your back slowly arched, pure bliss engulfing your body, Your eyes rolling back, he fills you with his seed, his teeth entering your shoulder once again, deepening your mating mark. Once this is over, you feel him pull away, your eyes are closed panting, all the energy leaving your body. 

After a few minutes of laying with you, feeling the bed dip as he gets up from the bed makes you snap out of your thoughts, watching with half open eyes as he gets dressed, your head to fuzzy to think. Once he's dressed he walks over to the side of the bed, picking up his hoodie that was on the floor. Kissing the side of your head, he covers you with the hoodie then whispers his last words to you before he leaves.

"I'll come back for you...."