Chapter 1- For real

Começar do início

(As I finally pulled my suitcase up to the entrance, I look up to the beautiful and vast property. It was definitely too big for one person, but I can't complain to Y/s/n (your sister's name). She loves spoiling me too much)

 She loves spoiling me too much)

(The house)

(Smiling to myself, I felt my suitcase slowly fall out of my hand. I turned held the suitcase before it falls down,when my head hit a rock hard surface)
Y/n:- Oww what the heck
(I look up and)
??? &Y/n:- You?!?!
???:- (Scoffs) Wow
Y/n:- Ok look Mr.Rude ass, I know I am pretty and yada yada, but not even knowing my name and stalking me like that,mhm not good (teasingly)(chuckles sarcastically)
???:-(glares) You'd want to shut up right.now. know bout all the things I can do,right?
Y/n:-(laughs) Who the fuck are you, you joker?(ahem) You know where I am living bitch?
???:- Dare you to say that one more time, I'll see how you'll live then
Y/n:- Ugh you know what, I'm starting to get bored. I'll get going now
( I walked away from my actual house(mansion lols) cuz I don't want this creep to know where I live. After walking down the block for a few minutes, I looked back, to spot the street empty and quickly run in to my appartment, more like a mansion.)

(??? pov)

(Ugh, Seung kwon is taking forever to come back. Firstly, my car broke down, secondly, I'm not gonna meet hyungs for god knows how many months and on top of that I'm stranded on the road and met that weird girl in that cheap taxi. How much better can this day get? Hmm maybe I should just wait in a café until I hear from Seung kwon. (Sighs) A rich ass man can't always have it easy huh)

(Y/n pov)

(Woahhh this house is seriously royalty. I mean,sure,seen lot more of these,but,all by myself? That's new. The house already had maids and everything so all that was left to do was unwind and relax.Basically tripping trying to open a room door,hell they are very heavy,I stormed in and plopped on to the bed almost immediately and dozed off...)

(Inner view lol spoiling ya)

(Your room)

...
...
(2 hours later)
(???):-AGHHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE OH MAN HOLY SHIT IM SEUNG KWON WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!??!?
(Forcefully, I woke up to a lunatic screaming and it was none other than
...)
Y/n:-WHAT THE HELL MR.RUDE ASS?!?!
???:-LADY YOU HAVE CROSSED THE FUCKIN LINE NOW!
Y/n:-EXCUSE ME! I AM THE ONE WHO SHOULD SAY THAT YOU CREEP HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY HOUSE LIKE THAT!
???:-YOUR HOUSE? ARE YOU MAD LADY? THIS IS MY HOUSE
???(2):-SIR CALM DOWN!(panting)
Y/n:-Wait,your house?
???(2):- Hello miss, I'm sorry, but yes, he also will be staying here for a few a months.
??? & Y/n:- I'm sorry what?

(Time skip)
(Conclusion,we got roped into this house by the same realtor. And I,am 100% loving my life right now(inner sighs)

Y/n:- is there, literally, anything we can do?
???:- Definitely, pack your bags
Y/n:- (Scoffs) Keep trying
???:- Then deal with it
Seung kwon (???(2)):- Apologies for your inconvenience miss, this was done without our knowledge. Please try to accept it.(bows
???:- let it be Seung kwon.
Seung kwon:-Yes sir, please find your room
Y/n:-(whispers) asshole
(??? Gets up but stops and turns around)
???:-(pulls her wrist) And better not try to bug me, I won't let it slide
( This guy was standing veerrry close to me, holding onto my wrist,I couldn't help but be flustered because in all honesty,he was good looking. But of course,I didn't let it show)
Y/n:-(gasps)(pulls her wrist out) And you mind your own business

(Ugh,is this even for real?)