Chapter 12: Dreams(T And Aug Sitting In A Tree)

En başından başla

"Oh so your with Hannah now?" Tinashe walked up. I shrugged. "What does it look like." I asked her.

"What the fuck does that mean August?" She asked. "It means exactly what he said now, get ya ass on somewhere Tinashe." Brian shooed her. This nigga had no heart.

I was gonna say somethin' to him about talkin' to her like that but I let it go.

"You just go let him talk to me I that August?" She looked hurt. "What is wrong with you?"

"Me? How about, what is wrong with you? You ova' here trippin' about me and some girl. You actin' like you my girlfriend and shit."

"Maybe because--" "She likes you August." India and her sister Karrueche walked up. Damn, that took a nigga by surprise.

"Well, I don't like yo ass." I slammed my locker shut and walked off with Trey and Brian behind me.

Tinashe Kachingwe:

The rest of the day flew by quick. I couldn't believe India told August I like him. That's not true. Even if he's the last boy on earth, I still wouldn't like him.

I could name like a thousand reasons why! Number 1. He's a complete JERK! Number 2. He doesn't care about anyone but himself! Number 3. He can't stay loyal and ain't no telling what's wrong with them girls he be fucking. He go catch something, watch!

It did sting though when he said, "Well, I don't like yo ass." I mean, I have to admit that did hurt.

But like, what's his problem?

Just the other day we were cool. What the hell did I do?

"Chrissy Pooh, I'm home!" I threw my backpack and stuff down. "Don't call me that gay ass name." He snapped.

"It's not gay. I like it and if it was gay, why would that be a problem?" I asked

"Look, just don't call me that. Anyways, I'm inviting someone over tonight so you need to spend the night at India's."

"Aww, is it a girl?" I asked. "It doesn't matter." He shook his head. "OMG! Chrissy Pooh finally found himself a girlfriend! Oh no, I can't go to india's. I wanna meet her. What's her name?"

"Iyana." He answered.

"Iyana? Okay but anyway, you got to let me meet her! Is she fine?" I asked getting excited. I know normal sisters wouldn't give two fucks about their brothers girlfriends but, this is actually Chris's first girlfriend! Well, the first one that I know of! Yeah, my brother was good looking and all but the only girls that wanted him were thots.

He don't want no thot!

Like I was saying, I'm so excited! "Yes. She got that ass too! Oh and them titti--". "Too much information nigga." I said.

He laughed.

"I'm sorry about that. Iyana isn't exactly my girlfriend yet. We've just been fucking around for about a few weeks." He shrugged.

"Nigga, what the fuck are you waiting for?! For a few weeks? She suppose to been your girl!"

"But, I wanna take it slow." "Slow? You just said y'all been fucking!" "Tinashe, why the fuck are you so nasty? I meant talking! Damn." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes. "Keep on. I'm just waiting for the day when yo eyes finally get stuck." He smirked.

I cracked a small smile. "I'm not nasty it's just, my mind thinks what it wants. It drifts off sometimes too and don't judge. I'm not the only one like that. Basically, if I think something, I'm gonna say it."