Entrance Exam - Chapter 4

This takes place the day of the entrance exam also happy pride from the Pantry! Sorry if anyone's ooc I'm not really good at writing characters well also quick recap of last chapter just Incase you skipped it:
Drunk dad
Worried y/n
Beat up big bro
Confused little sister
Sad boi hours

——~~•~~——

I decided to walk on the beach before the entrance exam to clear my head and I saw two people, one of which... screaming on a pile of junk? The other looked like All Might but like weak af?? And he has a proud dad look???

'What the f u c k is that person doing?' I thought to myself.

Then I saw a All Might lookalike give the broccoli kid a hair and saying "eat this"???

The only reason I can think of someone doing that is to pass on a quirk via DNA, but like that can't happen right? I just ignored it

I left and headed towards the UA building. I heard my phone ringing through my headphones so I picked up. It was Shoto.

" 'Sup Shoto?" I asked the bi-colored boy.

"Nothing I was just curious as to how it's going, are you at the entrance exam yet?" He asked me.

"It's going fine, I'm not at the exam yet" I told him

"Nice I heard y'all have to fight robots so I thought I'd tell you before hand see ya later" he told me and then hung up.

——~~•time skip brought to you by iS tHaT a ChIcKeN?•~~——

I got there and saw Mina, Kirishima and Kaminari. I walked over to them and said hello.

"L/N! How ya doing?" Kaminari asked.

"I'm fine" I replied. Even though I'm actually really nervous and scared. But this is f I n E.

"Nice! I'm a bit nervous but I'm sure y'all will do great out there!" Mina said confidently.

"I'm sure you'll do great Mina! You're awesome at this kind of stuff, also I heard there were going to be robots at the physical exam." I said reassuringly and informatively.

"Thanks Y/N!" Mina said, with a smile that is absolutely blinding. Or I'm just biased. Probably the latter.

We went into the building and got into our seats. The teacher came soon after and we started the written part of the exam.

——~~•Time skip brought to you by Heather, Heather, Heather and someone•~~——

After we finished the exam we went to the place where we got information about the physical part of the exam. We went to the information speech thing and sat down while just talking.

"Since it's just robots I can just use my acid!" Mina said excitedly.

"I'm just going to electrify them!"

I started zoning out, only one kid asked a question 'cause were all scared as f u c k right now. The kid being Tenya. I hadn't seen him in a while, so I made a mental note to talk to him later.

After what felt like eternity the test started. The first thing I did was copy Kaminari's quirk and electrify the robots, which was surprisingly easy, I expected them to have put up more of a fight since they're supposed to be villains.