Drunken Home - Chapter 3

Hey y'all I hope you'll like this chapter and also sorry if I got anything wrong, I luckily haven't dealt with these kinds of situations so I'm not sure if this is accurate or not so if there's anything I can do to make it better please tell me!

⚠️ trigger warnings/warnings ⚠️
⚠️Alcohol⚠️
⚠️Abuse⚠️
⚠️Self hate⚠️
⚠️Blood⚠️

If any of this triggers you please skip this chapter or click off this book! Your health is important. Take care of yourselves.

Key:
N/N : nickname

——~~•~~——

I get home and open the door. I look around and there's empty alcohol bottles on the counter.

'Fuck'

I looked around to see bloody Kaori trying to deal with a drunk, angry dad, while Katsumi was presumably sent upstairs.

"Kao is dad drunk and is Katsu ok?" I asked my brother.

He gets drunk sometimes it barely happens but when it does we usually get out extremely beaten. He doesn't know what happens when he's drunk and we don't tell him since he'd feel guilty.

"Yes now go upstairs." He said, not bothering to lie.

I hesitated for a minute before going upstairs to check on Katsumi and deciding to go downstairs later.

I came into my sister's room to see her on her bed, scared. I think she might've heard some of the screaming or the yelling.

"Katsu? Are you ok?" I asked her despite knowing the answer.

"N-no I'm scared..." she said

I went over to her and sat down next to her.

"I know Katsu, it'll be over soon ok? Now try to sleep ok?" I said with a comforting tone.

"Ok N/N" she said as she lied down.

"N/N When is mommy coming home?" She asked in the saddest voice. When she sad that my heart broke.

"I don't know Katsu, maybe soon. Good night." I said. As she fell asleep

(This But replace the black with your hair color)

I decided to go downstairs to see what was happening. Bad idea.

"Hi Ka- KAORI ARE YOU OK?!" I yelled as I ran to his side he was bleeding from the head, his left arm was probably bruised and he had a black eye and guessing from how he was holding his leg that was also bruised and bleeding.