The Todorokis - Chapter 2

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is bad, I'm not that good at writing yet so if you have any feedback/constructive criticism please tell me!

——~~•~~——

I looked up from my phone and saw that I had gotten to the Todoroki house. I walked to the door and knocked because I can.

"Hello L/N-San." Shouto said in his normal monotone voice. Though it's easy to tell he's happy to see a friend.

"Hey Shoto! How are you doing?" I asked as I came inside. Even though I've been going here for years it still surprises me how big this place is.

I greet Endeavor and we go to the training room. I've been training here since I was 7 because I can copy Shouto's quirk, which makes me a good person to train with or something along those lines.

I go to Fuyumi's room since I'm allowed to go there to change for training. I get ready and go to the training room.

"Today you will be combat training today with quirks. L/N-kun you will be copying Shouto's quirk. Ok?" Endeavor said

As much as I dislike him this is still a good opportunity for me since I can train well this way and learn new quirks.

"Yes sir" I said respectfully, while getting into a fighting position.

"Ok now start." Endeavor said.

——~~•time skip to after training brought to you by my ability to suck at writing•~~—

Shoto and I were both out of breath and beaten up. Endeavor told us to not hold back so of course we both ended up more beaten up than usual. We may or may not have been a bit to extreme and hurt eachother too much. Sadly I was a bit more hurt since I lost.

"Nice job" I said, while I was about to collapse. Like damn Shoto's strong as heck. Like I know we've been training together for years but damn.

"Thank you, you did good too L/N-San." He replies.

"You may leave now or talk to Shoto now L/N-Kun" Endeavor tells me, though I can tell he'd rather have me leave.

"Thank you Endeavor" I said as I bowed. I might dislike him but that doesn't mean I won't be respectful.

I went to Fuyumi's room again, changed back and went to Shoto's room so we could goof around.

———

Fuyumi came into the room. "Shoto I have to get my make-up have you se-" and then she saw me putting makeup on Shoto's face.

"Hi Fuyumi! Were you looking for this?" I asked as I pointed to some of the makeup.

"Yeah Thanks L/N." She said smiling at me and taking most of her makeup back except the lipstick since I we were using it.

———

He looked in a mirror and we just started laughing like maniacs

He looked in a mirror and we just started laughing like maniacs. I don't think Endeavor was happy with us.

"You suck at doing makeup"

"I know"

——~~•~~——

I hope y'all I enjoyed that it was a short chapter but I tried.
507 words.