Before UA - Chapter 1

This my first story so sorry if it's bad anyway enjoy!

                         ——~~•~~——

"SEPTEMBER 1ST 1989 DEAR DIARY I BELIEVE I'M A PRETTY GOOD PERSON YOU KNOW? I THI-"

I screeched before getting so rudely cut off.

"Y/N STOP SCREECHING THE HEATHERS SOUNDTRACK AND COME DOWN!" My brother, Kaori yelled at me.

"Fineee." I said

I quickly got changed and ran downstairs.

"Hey Kaori-San and Katsu!" I greeted my siblings.

"Hi Y/N-Chan!" My little sister Katsumi greeted.

I go to grab some toast but come to the realization my siblings and dad ate all of it.

"Alright who ate all the toast? And is there still any other food?" I asked them.

Kao replied with: "Me and Dad did, But we left some pancakes in the fridge for you."

"A'ight thanks" I replied happily.

——~~•Time skip to school brought to you by Pancakes•~~——

"What's up fuckers?" I said.

"The sky" Kaminari replied, I snorted because it was actually funny to me. (Yes I make this exact joke everyday, s u f f e r).

I quickly speed-walked to class and talked to Mina, we were quoting vines.

'I feel sorry for the teachers they're gonna have to deal with our dumbasses' I thought. And low and behold the teacher came in.

——~~•time skip to lunch brought to you by "fuck math•~~——

I was on my way to my locker, hoping that nobody would bother me but life can never be that easy can it?

"Hey give me some money, you quirkless loser"

'bitch I'm not even quirkless?? And why should I give it too you' I thought but instead of saying that I just said

"I didn't bring money with me today" you know like a liar, which was a lie but I left it in my locker so at least he'll believe me.

"Do you even have anything useful? I bet not since you aren't useful either"

'damn I hate this dude like I know he's right but that's still rude to say.' I decided staying quiet is the best course of action.

"Fine your not gonna talk?"

He said a bit annoyed. "Ignore me then you can't do anything anyway you quirkless loser."

'Did he deadass just use the same insult twice? Like damn at least be a bit creative.' Behind him I saw Mina walking up to me behind him so I just stayed quiet and kept my resting bitch face.

"Hey Y/N! Who's this?" Mina asked confused.

He walked away but right before he left he whispered to me

"this isn't over."

It send shivers down my back but It wasn't very noticeable.

"So who was that?" She asks with a curious tone.

"Oh it was no one just some one that my brother knew." You know like a liar.

"Oh ok!" She said with her adorable smile which just had to make me blush.

"Come one let's go eat!"

She said as she practically dragged me to the cafeteria where I saw Kaminari on a table screeching never gonna give you up while Kirishima was trying to stop him and I facepalm.

"Dude stop your just drawing attention to us" Kirishima whisper-yelled at Kaminari.

"Fineee I'll stop but only because you're self-conscious and L/N is too."

"Thanks Pikabitch" I said.

"L/N aren't you going to eat?" Mina asked.

I face palmed at my own stupidity.

"So uh funny story I only know realized that I forgot my lunch at home."

Everyone collectively facepalmed at that.

"How the heck do you forget food???" Mina asks.

"The power of dumbassery that's how" I replied

"Well then, do you wanna eat some of my lunch?" Both Mina and Kirishima ask.

"Oh no I'm good I don't want to take anyone's food just because I forgot mine."

Mina raised her eyebrow but said she understood.

"But won't you be hungry?" Kirishima asked.

"No I'll be fine I can handle a bit of hunger I'll just eat at home." I answered

"Ok!" Kirishima replied and went back to eating.

——~~•Time skip to after school brought to you by "how was school today?"•~~——

InsomniacCat:

Hey can you come to the
park??

Nah sorry I gotta train w/Endeawhore's
son today, sorry!

Aight cya another time than bye

Bye

——~~•~~——

A/N Yeet that's a chapter I guess. Also updates are probably going to be slow. If you have any feedback please tell me so I can improve! And also if anything's unclear just tell me and I'll clear it up.
756 words