PART 8

Sunday went by lazing around for Manra.
On Monday,
After breakfast Manra were heading to the university. In car,
Raj- Kishmish I have to meet one of my clients at a cafe nearby after university. It will take 10 mins. After meeting them we will go back to our apartment.
Manasi- ok
After University Manra were on their way to the cafe.Both reach the cafe. Both go and sit at a table. Raj calls someone. After the call.
Raj- He is coming.
Manasi-ok
Someone comes from behind and hugs Manasi. She looks back gasps seeing the person. Seeing that Raj gets angry and punches the guy in anger while the other too starts beating him. Manasi soon comes to sense and stops them.
Manasi - Raj leave him.
Raj- No how dare he hug you.
Manasi(to the other person) Please leave him.
Other person- Noo
When both don't stop Manasi shouts.
Manasi- Stop both of you.
Raj- No Manasi how dare he hug you.
Other person - Who is this boy doll and what are you doing with him.(The other person is Ritvik)
Raj and Ritvik both look at each other.
Raj- Mr Khurrana sorry but the deal between us is canceled.
Ritvik- I also don't want to deal with you.
Manasi- What?
Raj- He is the client we were going to meet.
Manasi- Raj you are misunderstanding.
Raj- I know what kind of person he is. Such a characte...
Manasi (shouts interrupting) Raj how dare you point finger at my Bhai.
Raj- What bhai?
Manasi( angrily)- Yes Mr. Gupta he is my brother and I would not tolerate anyone pointing finger at him.
Raj and Ritvik both start laughing.
Manasi- Now why are you both laughing.
She soon realises that both were pranking her.
Manasi- You both know about each other.
Ritvik- What do you think.
Raj- The day you told me about everything I asked my pa to find out about Ritvik. Since we were already doing a project together it was easy to contact him.
Manasi- Huh you both are so bad I am not going to talk to both of you.
Ritvik Raj- (holding their ear) Sorry doll/ Manasi.
Manasi fakes an angry look to them.
Ritvik- I thought I would give the laddoos mom packed for her but now as she is angry Raj why don't you have it. (Forwards a box to him)
Manasi- What I am not going to share my laddoos with anyone. And they are specially packed for me by mom so only I can have them. She then hugs him.

Later trio leave for their apartment. They go to Manasi's apartment. They have their lunch while talking to each other. After lunch they come in the living room.

Suddenly Ritvik becomes serious.

Man-What happened bhai is everything ok?

Raj- buddy what happened?

Ritvik - They are here in London.

Listening to this Raj is shocked while Manasi's face turns pale.

Raj-What?

Ritvik-Yes Ankush told me.(Ankush is Ritvik's PA) They also knew that me and Manasi are alive. Because when the accident happened they only found mom and dad in that accident. So they were finding us from many years. You know why Manasi was alone when she shifted here because if I come here with her she would have come infront of the media. She has never come infront of the media. Because she looks like bua and if ever she faces the media they will come to know about our identity. Everytime when we have to face the media we bring Ashi di with me saying them to be sister. No one knows about Manasi's identity.

Manasi-But how come they are here in London.

Ritvik- Their daughter is also studying with you in your university.

Manasi- Who?

Raj- Mayra Khanna

Manasi- What!

Ritvik-Yes

Manasi-Same as her parents.

Ritvik- What happened Doll?

Manasi - She is always behind my back taunting or doing something. Raj remember that day I was late for lunch because my dress was ruined.

Raj- Yes

Manasi-She was the one who threw coffee on me because I came with you to the university

Raj- What! That girl is mad.

Ritvik - How dare she?

Both Raj and Ritvik were fuming in anger because both can't see Manasi in trouble.

Manasi - Calm down bhai Raj I will handle her in my own way.

Ritvik - Manasi you should not come infront of them. They are here for a week. You are not going to attend university for a week. Because I got to know that Yuvraj is going to pick and drop her for the university for a week.

Raj(angrily) - What! Manasi you are not attending university for a week.

Manasi- What happened Raj.

Raj(angrily) - Ask this to your brother.

Ritvik- Yuvraj was in the same school with me and Raj. From that time we were enemies.

Raj- After you both disappeared he was with me in the same college. There also he would something or the other to trouble me. He was a total playboy. Changing girls every now and then.

Ritvik - He has still not changed. He is our enemy in business also. That's why we want to keep you away from him.

Manasi - But Bhai my classes and assignments.

Raj - Don't worry I will cover all the topics for you.

Ritvik - I will talk with your principal regarding your leave.

Manasi- Ok

At that time Ritvik gets a call. He gets tensed.

Raj - What happened bro?

Ritvik- Yuvraj is going to stay in London for next two years.

Raj(angrily) - What!

Ritvik(seriously) - Raj and Manasi I want to ask you both something. Do you both love each other.

Both get bewildered hearing his sudden question.

Raj(without thinking again firmly)- Yes

Ritvik- Doll what about you.

Manasi(shyly)- Yes

Ritvik - So get ready we are leaving to India in 2 hours for your marriage.

Raj/Manasi- What!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

No proof reading done. LIKE AND VOTE. LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW.