PART 7

Next day,

Raj and Manasi were at Raj's apartment doing their project together. Manasi goes in the kitchen to bring some snacks to eat. Raj gets a skype call from Prem and Medha.

Prem- Hii beta

Raj- Hiii Dad

Prem - What are you doing.

Raj- Doing my project with Kishmish.

Medha-Where is my daughter in law I want to see her.

Raj-Mom!!!

Medha- What Mom Me and Priya had made a promise that when you both will grow up we will make you marry each other.

Manasi comes there and blushes listening to it.

Manasi-Hello ma papa.

Medha- Haiii kitni beautiful hai meri bahu bilkul Priya ki tarah. I just can't wait to meet you.

Manasi-Thank you maa.

Prem- Kaisi ho Manasi beta.

Manasi- Bilkul thik aap kaise ho.

Prem-As always fit and fine.

Medha- Prem aapko yaad hai bachpan dono ek dusre ke bina reh nahi pate the.

Listening to it Manj look at each other.

Medha- Ek baar tum dono ki padhai puri ho jaye phir sabse Pehle tumhari shaadi karaungi.

Manj widen their eyes listening to it and start blushing.

Prem - Aree Medha ji jara sabr kariye.

Medha- Kya sabr kariye. I can't wait to bring my bahu home.

Manasi (blushes)- Main abhi aayi.

And she goes from there.After listening to Medha's talks her cheeks heated. She went in the kitchen and stood against the counter calming herself.

Raj-Mom!!!

Prem- Kya Medha ji kitna chidhayengi bichari ko.

Medha- Main toh bas...

Raj(interrupts) -Mom Dad main aap se baad mein baat karta hoon.

He disconnects the call. Then goes to look for Manasi. She was in the kitchen. He goes and stands close to her. Sensing movement behind her she turns and gasps seeing Raj so close to her. He keeps his both hands besides her on the counter and blocks her. Manasi is unable to move from there. Sensing his intense gaze on her she looks up and gets lost in his eyes. Raj moves close to her ears and whispers.
Feeling him so close to her and his breath hitting on her ears Manasi's gets lost.

Raj- What do you think about mom's wish. Should we fulfill it.

Listening to him she comes to senses and her cheeks turn red. She pushes Raj and goes from there to her apartment. Raj smiles looking at her retreating period. Manasi comes to her room and stands leaning on the door. Raj's words play in her mind. She starts blushes remembering it.

In the evening
Manj decide to order food since both were studying the entire day and no one was in a mood to cook. Manasi and Raj both were in Raj's apartment eating their dinner without any talk. Manasi was feeling shy.
After dinner after wishing each other good night.
Manasi goes to her apartment  and Raj goes to her room. She then skype calls Ritvik.

Manasi-Hii bhai.

Ritvik- Hii princess how are you?

Manasi - I am fine bhai how are you mom and dad and Bhabhi.