4. The Secret

Bruno's POV

"Boner Boy"
"Boner Boy"
"Boner Boy"

That's all that ran through my head... Not the fact that I was about to fuck up the most beautiful girl in the world, but "Boner Boy" was taking over just like my boner.

She started to unzip my pants when I grabbed her face and smashed her lips up against mine.

She went along with it, forgetting about unzipping my pants. I couldn't let her know about my secret, I just couldn't.

My tounge searched for an entrance into her mouth, and she accepted it without a fight. I like her even more now.

With one of my hands a zipped my pants back up, and started to sit back up. Vanessa was a good bitch and got off my lap and sat down next to me once again.

"So?" She said finally speaking up.

"So!" I said being slightly embarrassed.

"The Deal?" She hinted towards me.

"Oh yeah, right!" I started.

"You save me from detentions in class, and I'll give you the sensation that you've always wanted!"
I said while nibbling on her ear.

Vanessa's POV

"You save me from detentions in class, and I'll give you the sensation that you've always wanted!" Bruno said while nibbling on my ear.

A moan escaped my mouth.

"I'm guessing that's a yes then!" He said.

I know that this wasn't the "right" thing to do, but he really had me at the tip of his finger. He made me feel soo good, I couldn't resist! But that might have been my first mistake!!!

A/N

Lots of updates on the way! I need your opinions!

Are the chapters too long or too short?

Are the characters believable or should I change them?

Should I end the story or should I keep it going?

Please help me get recognized and ask me any of your questions you have!

Goodnight Loves!

xxxBruno_Mars_Is_Minexxx