Chapter 6

Another day at school. You change your shoes at the lockers. Look around for Mitsuba and Kou but nowhere to be seen "I hope one of them come I don't wanna be alone"I said out loud. You saw Tsukasa by his locker with these 'bad Kids' or 'asshole people. 'I was going to help him alright I got this'You thought as a cold sweat appear.
"Let's go"Y/n pulls his tie "Dude don't let her boss you like that". One of his friend shouted. He try to pull back but your grip his tie pulling him away.
You pull him away from those kids who are not good influence for Tsukasa"The hell Y/n!"He says slightly piss off "you didn't mind me pulling you away so shut it"You reply coldy.

"I'm trying to help you change and those friends of yours are not good people"You said crossing your arms. Tsukasa rolled his eyes

"Hey beautiful"You meet eyes with Natsuhiko "I'm the opposite of beautiful"You scoff.

"I don't lie when I call a girl beautiful"You felt your cheeks become red 'no no don't fall for it'

"Why don't I walk you to class"He said you completely forgot about Tsukasa
"Sur-"Tsukasa wrap his arm around your waist from behind leaning his head on your shoulders.
"Sorry but I walk her to class. I have something important to talk her about."Tsukasa glares at Natsuhiko with a smile.
Natsuhiko eye widen surprise that your hanging our with him. Tsukasa glare meant a lot so he took the hint "Ah now I remember something I need to head to broadcasting see you beau-"He cuts himself off walking away.

"L-let go of me T-Tsukasa"You stutter
He ignore your request He hugs you tightly then let's you go "Let's go to class "He said dragging you to class.

'he now acting strange well maybe for the good'You thought

You guys arrive to the classroom you went to your seat. The teacher wasn't there yet so Tsukasa sat on your desk "Tsukasa get off"

"nope"He said a small chuckle.

"Where your friends"He ask "um I guess not here yet"

"Great"He mumbled to himself
"What?"

He looks at you dumbfounded"what?"

"Oh I thought you said something"You said rubbing back of your head.

"You and Natsuhiko are hanging out again?"The whole friendly atmosphere change.

"Uh I guess so"You reply but Tsukasa jump off your desk going to his.

"Eh?Are you okay?"You said odd out that you were worry for him.

He then turns around looks at you "Of course I'm okay"He said childishly with a small giggle.

"Alright kids we have a test today so you have better study"

You sigh outloud knowing Kou and Mitsuba aren't coming today.

Lunch Time

All day long Tsukasa just hangout around you "I be right back I need to go grab my lunch"You reply with a nod. You stand where your at waiting for him to come back

"Hey girl"You look up to see Tsukasa bad friends he hangs out with. You begin walking away not wanting to find out what happens if you stay.

"I don't think so"You bump into tall male he push you back to the other guy "Listen girl "He pushes you gently against the wall "We notice your trying to manipulate are friend Tsukasa"

"Are you serious this what your pinning me against wall about and I'm helping him get your facts right"You said smirking at him

The male groan in annyonce .He then then gesture his hand to the other male handing him a pocket knife!You try with all your power to escape you did for the second the bigger male grab holding both you're arms "HELP LET ME G-"the other male cover your mouth you start kicking trying to escape .

Your arm aggressively and turned it over to him wrist.

And with that, the male sliced cuts into your wrist

Y/N muffle out in pain crying and kicking her legs and arms. You try escaping but it made the pain worst

"isnt this fun?"He said with a sadisitic tone

They finally let you go. You run quickly away.
"Get her why you let her go idiot"The male yelled at his friends they go chasing after you.
"AGH!"you slam into someone the person grabs you holding onto "Y-Y/n are you okay?"
You were some what relieve to see Tsukasa. You wrapped your arms around his neck. "Please don't them hurt me anymore"You whisper leaning your head on his shoulder. Tsukasa look up to his friends there eyes widen to see Tsukasa all he did was glare at them
And they walk off slowly in fear.

He pulls you off him gently he saw cuts on your wrist "Let's go to the nurse we need to get that treated"He said with soft tone.