Chapter 16: Robs vs Kook

Start from the beginning

Jungkook's P.O.V

I lay on the couch, letting the television distract me, aware Taehyung would be there soon to do a better job. Robert's words refused to leave my mind. I agreed with most of them; however, he kept forgetting something important:

Taehyung had taken away our dignity, the chance for social life, spread rumors, and never let us be. Whenever I was getting back at him, I wasn't allowed, and suddenly, for me, there were consequences. It wasn't fair.

What about him? Who would punish him if not me? Why couldn't Robert understand?

In a few days, my parents would return home, and the idea of them finding out about our fight, or more specifically, the reason for it, terrified me. I had no idea what would happen to the deal.

Knock. Knock.

The door revealed Taehyung. He stood outside my house, face bearing a small smile, dressed in fancy attire.

"Somebody's trying to impress me, uh?"

"I..."

"It's cute, actually," I said, "shame you won't be wearing this for too long."

I grabbed his arm and dragged him to my room.

"Strip."

Taehyung began unbuttoning his black button-up shirt, avoiding eye contact, cheeks remaining their usual crimson color. The fabric fell onto the floor. Impatient, I started getting rid of my own clothes while staring.

"Get on the bed," I said and took out the lube.

Taehyung lay on his stomach, his muscled back turned towards me, and his face buried in my pillow, staying still as he anticipated another command. My hand caressed his skin before inserting a finger. He remained in place.

"Jungkook..." I heard him. "Is there something wrong between you and Robert?"

The question made me grit my teeth.

"You care about me so much, how adorable," I said, sarcastic.

He was gazing at one of the walls in silence. "I do care..." he said, "you two are like brothers, it would be a shame if you'd depart."

I added another finger. "Yeah, very unfortunate, especially if it's because of you."

"Me...? Ah!" I made those fingers ruin his speech. That day, I let him in with a single goal— wreck the man and make a friend's loss worth it.

I grabbed his hips and brought his body closer. "Lift yourself up." Holding down his nape, I forced myself in, smirking once Taehyung's muffled moans began filling up the room. I prevented him from obeying, and despite the pain accompanying the attempts, he refused to stop trying. My hand moved to his member. "Don't finish until I tell you to, or else."

If an action made Taehyung's reaction intensify, I made sure to do it more. I thrust harder, moved my hand faster, loving the sight of him gripping the sheets with watering eyes, and leaned in. I had to place kisses from his spine to his neck, sucking on his skin, abusing the sweet spot right beneath his jawline.

"You want more...?" I asked.

My aggressiveness grew, and the loud groans became whimpers. Taehyung started moving his bottom to match my pace, soon, causing me to reach my climax. I wasn't the only one.

"What have I told you?" I flipped him to face me and spread his legs. "Let's have another try then." Taehyung's cheeks resembled a tomato, his expression a brilliant combination of fear and excitement.