Letters and texts

Tsunami's POV:
"Wake up Tsu Tsu!" Auklet squealed. "I wanna play!"
"You do know it's a school day." Tsunami yawned. "And BTW school is soooo boring!" She texted her friends to tell them to meet her at the school gate, and ran off to school before her mum could be ultra embarrassing. Typically, Glory was the first one there, Clay came next, then Starflight, and Sunny was last (Sunny's always late). "Soooo," Glory said. "Is this the year you finally start dating Riptide?"
"Well," Tsunami said. "He is kinda cute."
"SHIP!" Shouted a new voice. They turned around and Kinkajou was standing there with a big grin on her face. Kinkajou had blonde hair with magenta streaks and she was always smiling. Starflight checked his watch and realised it was time for maths. "Tsunami! Glory! Let's go!" He shouted and they all rushed into the building.

I wanted to start the next sentence two lines below because it adds suspense. Tsunami thought no one had paler skin than Starflight. That is, until she met Winter. Tsunami could guess three things about him just from his appearance.
1. He hadn't got much sun
2. All of the girls were going to go crazy over him
3. He wasn't one of those cheerful, "always happy" people like Sunny or Kinkajou
She rushed into maths and got yelled at by Kestrel, then left the class and started chatting with Glory about the holidays. "I went to Pantala and my tour guide was a girl named willow." She was saying, when a familiar voice said "did you just say Willow?"
"Yes, why?" Glory asked. Tsunami could tell by her voice that she was getting impatient.
"Well,"Sundew said. She's my...erm...friend."
Sundew's POV:
It was true, she did remember Willow, but the truth was, she was more than just a friend. Sundew and Willow were actually dating, although Sundew didn't want to admit it to those girls, Tsunami and Glory, because she didn't want them to laugh at her.

Tsunami's POV:
She spent the rest of her day getting bored (apart from when she hit Flame in the face in dodgeball), and when she got home, she saw something on her doorstep.  She picked it up to find a letter from Willow
Dear Tsunami,
I know I shouldn't be writing this, because paper is made out of trees, but I wanted to let you know that I might be transferring to Jade mountain high soon. My number is (I couldn't tell you because it might be a real phone number) or did Sundew already tell you? Could you please tell Sundew about this.
Yours sincerely,
Willow

Sundew's POV:
She got her phone out of her pocket and texted Willow

Sundew: hi Willow
Willow💚: hi Sundew, I'm transferring to Jade mountain high tomorrow, I'm on the train now!
Sundew: yes!
Willow💚: IKR
and then her phone ran out of battery.
She was getting tired, so she decided to get ready for bed.

Meanwhile: at Winter's house:
Winter's POV:
"Winter, does my butt look big in this?" Screeched the most annoying voice ever. "Yes Icicle, it does!" He replied. "NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" Then he went back to what he was doing. "She never shuts up. Does she Bandit?" He went back to thinking about Moon. Ah yes, Moon, he had only known her for 2 days and yet he already felt a strange emotion. What was it? Love? He knew his parents would disapprove, but he could feel it, stronger than any emotion he had ever felt before.