whos ya fav part 2 and singing!

Izzy asks: who is your favorite CREEPYPASTA mines Jeff..... -___- Not proud of it. Or maybe BEN, *goes near jeff''s ear and shouts* BECAUSE HE DIDNT THREATEN TO KILL THEM! (5sos)

I also have dares ^_^

Dare 1: I dare luke to hug me. ( 'cause why not.)

Dare 2: I dare slendy, you, and myself too sing amnesia.

Jeff: damn girl. *rubs ear*

Izzy: *looks proud of busting Jeffs ear drum*

Cynnamon: pffft hahahaha.

Jeff: -__-

Luke: free hugs! *wraps arms around izzy and gives her a tight squeeze*

BEN: yeah jeff, I'm the favorite.

Jeff: no, I'm the favorite. She's just not proud of it.

BEN: exactly.

Jeff: -__-

Me: mine would have too be between Toby and Jeff. Hmmmm. I dunno one of the two.

Cynnamon: mines masky.

Me: duh.

All cp's: *says their own self*

Izzy: luke. Crushing. Me.

Luke: oh geezus I'm sorry. *puts izzy down with a blush*

Me: let's get to singing shall we! *runs up on random stage that appears when ever we need it*

Slendy&izzy: *run on stage grabbing a mic*

Me: i drove by all the places we use to hang out getting wasted, I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way you tasted, and even though your friends tell me your doing fine. Are you someone feeling lonely even though he's right beside you? When he says the words too hurt you do you read the ones I wrote you? Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie? If what we had was real, how could you be fine? Cause im not fine at all.

All: I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the makeup running down your face, and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things, like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you, and the memories I never can escape. 'Cause I'm not fine at all.

Izzy: The pictures that you sent me, they're still living on my phone. I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I fell alone, and all my friends keep asking why I'm not around. It hurts too know your happy and it hurts that you moved on. Its hard to hear your name when I haven't seen you in so long. Its like we never happened was it just a lie, if what we had was real, how could you be fine? 'Cause I'm not fine at all.

All: I remember the day you told Me you were leaving, I remember the makeup running down your face, and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things, like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you, and the memories I never can escape.

Slendy: if today I woke up with you right beside me, like all of this was just some twisted dream. I'd hold you closer than I ever did before, and you'd never slip away, and you'd never hear me say.

All: I remember the day you told me the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the makeup running down your face, and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things, like the way it felt too fall asleep next to you, and the memories I never can escape, 'cause I'm not fine at all, no I'm really not fine at all, tell me this is just a dream, 'cause I'm really not fine at all.

All: *cheering their butts off*

Me: woohoo that was awesome. *hivefives everyone*

Ashton: yeah it was! *hugs*

Me:thanks.

Cynnamon: *narrator voice* and they could feel a love sprouting, beautiful, magnificent, per-

Toby: SHUT UP!!!!!

Cynnamon: damn toby, my bad.

Luke: hive five!

Izzy: yeah! *highfives*

Calum: cynnamon, why don't you go up there and sing?

Cynnamon: oh, I'm not good at that. I'm more into art.

Calum: hm. I know what I want for Christmas.

Cynnamon: what?

Calum: a picture.

Cynnamon: of...

Calum: me and you! In anime though.

Cynnamon: *chokes on air* you, calum hood, want me, cynnamon Johnson, to draw a picture of the two of us? *look of disbelief*

Calum: uhhhh yeah!

Cynnamon: fine, only cause your so darn adorable.

Calum: I know I am.

Izzy: SASS.