Chapter 12

Jon's POV

I heard my phone alarm go off and it was 5:00am. I totally forgot that we had a flight today for Dallas. Breanna was still sound asleep, she looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake her. Then I saw on her phone that she got texts from her mom and dad saying to be there before 7 so they can go and leave for their private jet. (I think John has a private jet from what I've seen on total divas 😂)

"Hey beautiful, it's time to wake up."

Then she woke up smiling.

"Goodmorning." She said smiling and looking into my eyes.

"How was your sleep?" I asked.

"Perfect since I was with you." She said smiling.

I started smiling and kissed her on the forehead, then wrapped my arms around her.

Breanna's POV

"What time is it?" I said yawning and trying to get up.

"5:24, oh and brie your phone had texts from your mom and dad and it said that you needed to be there before 7."

"Oh shit, I totally forgot we had a flight to the next city."

"Same here, once my alarm went off I was just like why am I getting up so early for." He said chuckling.

"Well I should be heading out so I could get ready to leave."

"Alright I'll take you to your room."

*skip going to the room*

"Well I'll see you when I can."

"Yeah."

Then Jon looked into my eyes and we went in for a kiss. After while I let go and smiled.

"Bye, I'll text you bab- I mean Jon."

"Bye."

After that he started walking toward the elevator and looked back and waved. After he went in, I got my key out and went into the room. I can't believe I almost called Jon babe. Once I got in I saw that my parents had everything packed.

"Oh goodmorning brie." I hear my dad say.

"Morning dad." I said yawning.

"Well we leave in 2 hours so get ready and do whatever you have to do kid. He said smiling.

I nodded and went to get some clean clothes and then headed to the shower.

*Skip to the airport*

We were currently waiting for our flight and I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around and it was.....

------------------------------------------

Finally a update yay lol. Well happy New Years everybody and hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment!💓