Chapter 3

Breanna's POV

Raw just ended so I should be looking for my parents. As I was walking to my dad's locker room, I bumped into someone.

"Oh shit sorry." I said looking up.

It was Dean Ambrose.

"Oh um um I'm sorry." I say.

"Naw it was all my bad." He said smiling at me.

I started blushing.

Well I'll see you around." Dean said smiling at me then walking away.

I couldn't stop blushing. His so cute. Ugh oh my god why did I have to be so awkward. I should of just talked to him. Well his Dean Ambrose, so I'll be seeing him around a lot.

Dean's POV

I saw her again and we kinda talked. Not really though we just bumped into eachother. We were just standing there and it was all awkward. I didn't even ask what her name was. I might see her around again, and I'll try and talk with her. I was on my way to Roman,Seth and mines locker room.

"I saw her again."

"Oh forreal man, did you guys like talk?" Seth said.

"Eh I wouldn't say we were talking, we just bumped in to each other and I told her that I'll see her around." I said starting to walk to the exit.

"Ambrose try to talk to her, get to know her." Seth said while we were leaving.

"Well when I see her around, I'll actually try to talk to her."

We were on our way back to our hotel. I just couldn't stop thinking about her, I really want to get to know her.

------------------------------------------

GUYS IM SO HAPPY DEAN IS BACK I MISSED HIM SO MUCH. CAN THE MOVIE COME OUT ALREADY OMG LOL.

COMMENT AND VOTE💘💘