Chapter 1

Breanna's POV

It's been a while since I've been to a WWE event since I've been living with my cousin. My parents being John Cena and Nikki Bella, I would only see them once in while. Now that I'm graduated, I'm gonna be touring around with them.

Now I'm off to the airport going to Houston,Texas. I called my mom and everything, she said that her and my dad would pick me up when I land.

Going through all the process of going into the plane, I'm finally in. I was trying to just get in the plane and avoid the world. I just put on my earphones and listened to music the whole ride.

"Ladies and Gentleman the plane will be landing shortly,please turn off all devices. Thank you."

After I landed, I was just happy that I'm gonna see my parents. I went to the baggage claim to get my stuff and as soon as I got there I saw my mom and dad. I started screaming and went running to my mom.

"Mom!" I screamed and ran up to her and gave her a big hug

"What about me?" I turn around and saw my dad.

"I didn't forget about you dad." and I gave him a big hug.

"I missed you baby girl."

"I missed you too dad."

They already got all of my bags so we were headed to the hotel.

My parents were getting ready for Raw tonight and they told me to get ready. Then the outfit I decided to wear was some black joggers, a plain grey nike logo shirt, and some black roshe runs. I went pretty simple since I didn't really care about who would see me. Just a lazy and comfy outfit.

"Guys it's almost time to go." I heard from the other room

I was already ready so I went to the living room and saw that my parents were all ready to go.

"You ready Brie?"

"Yeah dad all ready."

Then we got into the car and drive to the arena. 10-20 minutes later we got there.

I thought to myself "I'm gonna get use to seeing this view for a while." I said looking around the back entrance.

So we started walking in, then I just remembered when I was I little I would run around backstage while my dad had his matches. Then I heard a familiar voice.

I turned around and it was AJ.

"BRIE!!!"

"OH MY GOD AJ!" I said hugging her.

"Oh my god girl it's been awhile since we've seen each other."

"I know I missed you."

"Missed you too girly." I said smiling.

"Brie let's catch up and go eat at catering."

"Aight I'm down let's go"

MY FIRST CHAPTER OMGGGGG I WROTE SOME OF THIS IN SCHOOL BECAUSE I WAS BORED, WHEN I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE LISTENING IN CLASS LOL. WELL HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS.

COMMENT & VOTE 💘