Dorm rooms

'okay so second right and first left' Bf/n kept repeating the instruction in her thoughts as she went in the directions that Tashigi gave. 'second right, first left... or was it the opposite... wait, where am I now?' bf/n started questioning her thoughts that she couldn't see that she was moving in the wrong direction.

"damn... I'm lost!" She whined as she looked around for someone who could help her with the directions. It was almost dusk and most students and teachers were already in their dorms.

Bf/n was searching around when she sees a tanned man with green hair, 'damn, he's hot... is he a student?' she thought and approached him.

"Hello, are you a student here?" she asked him. He turned around to look at her, now that he turned, she could get a better look at him, 'Oh shit! Those abs!' she thought with a slight tint of pink on her cheeks.

The man just stared at her for a couple of seconds before he took a sip from his sake that he held in his hand and turned back around and started walking away.

"AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING, YOU MORON!" Bf/n shouted, she stomped her feet angrily and turned to the closest building and saw the letter A on it.

Bf/n smiled and shouted: "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP ANYMORE, YOU GREEN-HAIRED BASTARD", she then entered the building, Rayleigh said that the workers had already placed her thing in her room, which was 504.

She entered the elevator and clicked her floor number. The elevator stopped on the third floor and opened. Outside the elevator where a boy with a white black-spotted hat and a boy with red hair arguing.

The boy placed his hand on the elevator stopping it from closing as he continued arguing with the other. "Ahem!" Bf/n faked a cough and glared at them. "you're holding back the elevator mister!" she growled at him.

Both boy's eyes widened and stared at her. She huffed when she saw that the boy's hand won't be leaving anytime soon and pushed it off herself.

She pressed the closing button repeatedly, but the boys seem to snap out of it and rushed in the elevator before it closed. "about time" Bf/n mumbled. "who are you?" blurted the red-haired boy, "does it matter?" she glared at him and left just as the elevator dinged at reaching the fifth floor.

Bf/n reached for her keys once she reached her room, she opened her door and smiled once she saw that her stuff was already waiting for her. The room was big with one bedroom with a king-size bed, one bathroom, one leaving room with Tv, and one kitchen. They all looked expensive and elegant. The color theme was peach, white, and flamingo pink.

She changed into her pajamas after she placed all her stuff and clothes in their places, she laid on her bed, it was already 9 PM so she decided to call it a night.

___________

Y/n entered her building, it was really quiet and no sound was made, she looked around in amazement at how organized the room was. She wasn't focused on her surroundings when she awed at how beautiful this place was and bumped into someone and fell.

"who is it that dares touch me?!" she heard an angry voice say, she looked up and saw a really beautiful woman, she quickly got up and apologized.

The woman looked at her and her eye widened, her cheeks turned light pink as she smiled softly, "o-oh hi... you must be new" The lady said in a voice much softer than her previously angry voice. Her blush was more visible now.

"Oh, hello. Yes, I am new. My name's Y/n. May I know yours?" Y/n said with a big smile. The lady blush turned darker and she looked down at her hands. "Hancock, Boa Hancock" She whispered and didn't take her eyes off her hands.