C/n

Y/n loved her sword Kuhano, it was gifted to her a long time ago. She smiled a sad smile at that memory. That sword was gifted to her by her elder brother, it was one of his strongest swords that he owned, but couldn't use. Why you ask? Because that sword was called Kuhano for a reason, that sword chooses its owner, it would burn anyone other than its owner if they tried to use it.

Her brother had gifted her that sword once he saw how the sword glowed once she neared it. He knew immediately that the sword has chosen her.

Only if he was here to see this...

Another reason why she loved her sword was because she could always hide it. It was the only sword in the world that could blend into your skin. Yeah, you heard it right, into the skin. It would fade into your skin and form a tattoo. It would only come out if you called its name.

Tattoo:

___________

___________

It was the last period. Y/n was distributing her students' test results. She smiled as she handed the full mark test to her favorite student, a small reindeer that goes by the name Chopper.

"Good Job, Chopper" She smiled and giggled when she saw how his face reddened. "You don't make me happy when you compliment me, not at all!" He said while holding his cheeks.

Before Y/n could say anything, she felt her phone ding in her pocket, she pulled it out and saw a text from Bf/n saying: 'Come meet me at my dorm, it's important'.

_____________

Earlier that day~

"What are you saying, Rayleigh!" Bf/n whisper shouted to her phone as she marked her tests. "Look, their teacher is absent today and I want you to teach them." Rayleigh said. Bf/n wrote an 'F' on the paper. "So you want me to teach the Supernovas math because their teacher is absent? Rayleigh... Math, Are you serious? I teach English for a reason" she said.

"I know, just trust me. You are the only teacher free now and besides, they requested you" He mumbled the last part to himself and Bf/n didn't hear him. She sighed, "Okay Rayleigh, you and your weird requests" She said.

She headed to the supernovas class in her white dress with black words written on it, it was a long dress with a long slit. But that slit won't show, unless of course, she raised on of her legs. She wore black high heels.

Outfit: