Chapter 11: Kook's Secret Guest

Start from the beginning

"You remember what you're here for, right...? The deal still stands, right?" I questioned.

For a while, I couldn't act, only stare. Taehyung's cheeks became a brilliant crimson beneath me, pulse fastening against my fingertips, turning him a magnet, forcing me to lean in and inhale his scent. God... Please, say yes...

"Yes..." Hesitant, I let my lips touch his neck. "But... can we keep this a secret?" he asked.

His clear skin, perfect jaw, Adam's apple, and the intense gaze made straying away too hard to make a move. Though, I desired to touch the figure more than anything.

"Certainly."

I never believed I'd have such a strong desire to find out how he tasted, or how much warmer his skin could get under the tension. I placed a kiss on his neck, then another one, and one more. His breath became heavy. I convinced myself I'd start stripping him after the next few, had to make that promise again, and repeated. Taehyung's panting grew shaky and unstable.

The kisses turned into sucking. Taehyung's breathing made my actions grow harsher, and in response, he wrapped legs around my waist, brought me closer, and let out a single, quiet moan. I paused.

He knew what he was doing.

I grabbed Taehyung, made him fall off the sofa, and dragged him to my room. "You liked that, uh?" I asked, throwing him onto the bed and pinning his arms to the mattress.

He refused to take his large, shining, innocent-seeming eyes away from mine, pretending to be flustered while they lingered on my features. "Could you please... continue...?"

I pressed onto the skin harder, making sure the grip would leave marks. The bluntness. As if he didn't know what I was doing. As if he had no clue what my intentions were.

"Make no mistakes. I'll break you down."

I attacked his neck again, sinking in my teeth; my goal was to make the man bleed. He clenched onto my shirt to try fighting off the pain, body tensing. I slapped his hands away. He remained trapped in place. It was my turn to take control, Taehyung couldn't manipulate me, he wouldn't play with me anymore.

Finally, the distraction wasn't enough to keep me from getting Taehyung out of his clothes. His shirt flew to the other corner of the room, my hands pulled down his pants, and with each layer I'd stripped from him, any doubts I had left began disappearing. I was almost angry at those pieces of fabric: They were hiding a sight I'd been waiting for for years. "I'm going to have so much fun with you..." My perfect type.

"We're going to... A-are we...?"

"Having second thoughts?" I asked. He shook his head in response. "So stop acting all shy."

"I don't care what you'll do to me, but I've never—"

"I don't have any condoms, are you clean? I don't know what to expect from you," I said while sliding down his underwear.

He glanced aside, muttering, "I am."

Once again, as Taehyung lay on my bed, now naked, allowing me to do as I pleased, I could sit and stare alone. Then I could only touch. Kissing his skin, sucking, licking, struggling to quit, I unbuckled my belt as my pants grew too uncomfortably tight.

At last, I had it in me to expose my body and not focus solely on Taehyung's, and as one of my hands reached the lube, the other traveled across his body to his thighs. I spread his legs. The hand moved to his most sensitive areas, feeling them up as I stared.

A wet finger slid in: That, he seemed to endure. Impatient, I added another when suddenly, his hands grabbed mine and started pushing me away. Yet Taehyung let out a moan, and soon, he stopped struggling.

Every glance I threw at the man was driving me madder. Though his rosy cheeks and big doe eyes almost made me forget it, there was no mistake within my mind; the man underneath me was a monster, my memory did not lie.

"I'm going to mess you up."

My chest tightened at the sight of Taehyung's begging expression. His head smashed against my pillow as I turned him to lay flat on his stomach. My actions did not frighten him, made him more aroused. He saw it as a game.

"There's no way I'll be gentle with you, slut."

Taehyung's P.O.V

Bad idea, this was a bad idea. Horrible, stupid idea. But it didn't feel that way. Jungkook was so close, I feared it, hated the embarrassment, and somehow, it was... fun, it felt right.

I uttered no word in response to that name. If revenge was what Jungkook was after, so be it.

His warm hands moved from my chest to waist, down to my sides, my thighs, and back to the hips, clenching onto them harshly. A sharp pain burned my bottom. I grabbed the sheets, shut my watering eyes, and tried not to whimper. He began moving. So much pain.

"Will you be able to bear with me, or do you want me to stop?" I heard him, though hardly.

"No... don't stop..."

Jungkook scoffed. "Then what are you waiting for, you want more, don't you? Lift yourself up. All fours, now!"

I lowered my head in shame, but my body obeyed on its own, moving closer to Jungkook's, trying to feel more as his nails dug into my hips. Each thrust was powerful enough to impact me all over as I struggled to keep my trembling arms upright and support my weight.

He held onto my shoulder, sinking teeth into my flesh, sucking in the skin, purposefully leaving one painful hickey after another. Something within me felt there weren't enough marks covering me. I stayed still as he spanked, called me names, every hit sending chills to my entire body.

"More..."

The pain and pleasure overwhelmed me completely. The room filled with my moans, and I bit onto the sheets as my palms held onto anything they could. Even if temporarily, I'd escaped from my pathetic life and stayed with nothing more than Jungkook. I loved that small taste of victory. Although he wanted me to pay, I believed he'd given me more than he'd taken.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Taehyung glanced over his shoulder, tearing up, his stare focused on me. Wet fangs covered his sweaty forehead, cheeks a beautiful rosy pigment with matching parted lips, panting heavily and letting out broken moans.

I was covering his nape and spine with marks, greedy, possessive, and desperate to hear him going crazy at my touch. I turned him back around, unable to resist seeing his priceless expression. Trapping Taehyung in my embrace, I was leaving more bites and hickeys on his throat and chest, his body pressed against mine as he kept letting his low, soft groans into my ear.

Paying close attention to every sound and move, my hand sneaked to his member, determined to make him climax before coming too.

I collapsed by his side. The sound of him restoring his breath rang in my ears, his warm body heated my blanket, and his weight rested on my arm. In my stomach burned a cocktail of hate and fury; he made me play into his dirty fantasies.

The room fell into dead silence.

I craved to shout at him, curse, force the exhausted boy into another round if I weren't so tired, give him what he deserved. But I wasn't the one who broke the quiet.

"Jungkook..." he began, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything. I had no right to do all of that to you and Robert, and I had nothing against you..."

"Because we've done nothing wrong. And you still made us want to die."

"I'm sorry..." he repeated.

"Sleeping with me doesn't mean I'll be buying your nonsense. Get out."

"I did mean it..." he said again.

"Get out!"

I read all comments and votes are highly appreciated. Thank you!