3: Sugar Mommy

Ann was shocked when she awakened her abilities, she had her original wind, water, and telekinesis, but Ann also have the rare element Space.

"Why do I have the element Space? This is weird, is it because of the environment?" Ann asked particularly no one as she looked at the swirling mana.

After her question, the mana rushed to her, but she didn't expect to feel an excruciating pain, Ann groaned and grits her teeth as she endured the process.

She felt her bones breaking and mending over and over again, her muscles felt being molded, Ann's body secretes a black liquid coupled with her sweating like crazy.

After 20 minutes Ann felt like twenty years passed as time was like slowing down for to experience the pain thoroughly.
She pants as she rises from the ground when she fell due to the process of Mana cleansing her body.

When she opened her eyes she saw particles moving about, the void meteor crash site now looks so colorful.

Ann's hand glowed, she then washed her self using her water element, her clothes suddenly soaked, her blacked face due to the liquid disappeared, being washed away by the water then she used it again to control the water out of her, forming it to diluted water ball and throwing it as fast as she can.

The stone the water was thrown to exploded to pieces. Ann finally happily smiled for the first time ever since she reincarnated.

Her control was almost perfect although a bit stiff since her current physique can't compare when she was Tier 4 it was still better when she first awakened her abilities  in the past.

'Why do I felt more pain than before? Is it because I had another new element?' Ann felt lighter as she moved around, like the pain she experienced a minute ago was just a pigment of imagination.

She wondered what can her space element do when she suddenly felt a heavy pressure, surprisingly it didn't affect her she just felt an invisible wall pressing on everything around her in 80 yards radius with her as the center.

She looked around but her eyes suddenly hurts, the pressure disappeared, she held her left eye as it twitched in pain.

"A one and n' half minute duration huh..."
Ann smiled even more, forgetting the pain of her eyes, she went to her bag to see almost all of the things squashed, luckily her phone was still ok, she checked the time,

5:13 Am

"I started 4:00 pm... 13 hours? Longer indeed."

Ann packed her belongings and head out of the crash site, she felt like running and drank water first, she inhaled and ran.

Her hair flatters in the wind, only taking her few seconds to cross 8 yards, those she passed can't help but gasp as they can't even see the face of fast running lady.

After she took bath at the hotel she is in, Ann now plans how she should stockpile her food, when she received a call, it was William.

Ann's expression turned cold, but Ann reluctantly answered the phone.

["Oh finally! I've been calling nonstop Ann! Where the hell are you?!"]

"Your not even going to ask if im fine?"

["......What is up with you babe? Come back I need you."]

"Need me? For what? To pay for your bills? To give you pocket money? Cars? Expensive watch? I'm really questioning the relationship we have 'babe'..." the mocking is evident in her voice.

["You---"]

"I'm actually your sugar mommy right? Infront of your peers you're a young master... haha, 'baby' want me to buy a limited edition jewelry for your girl too? Mommy will provide~"

Before William could answer Ann already hung up, She felt satisfied as she always kept in her feelings and complains before but a bit of disappointment appeared on her heart.

...