2: Mana

Mana has always been within everything! Humans have yet realised this before the apocalypse, those martial artists can extract a tiny bit of it which they called Ki(or Qi you name it) which they convert into their power, witches, and others too.

A human body breathes oxygen to live however mana is not a gas, liquid, or solid, all normal living things can only absorb 0.002% of mana every year, and those who are a bit special absorbed 0.008%

After the blood like rain all living things have became more aware mana, from 0.002% to 0.04 every 5 days if one work hard and 0.008% to 0.010% every day if one is special and works hard.

After gathering 5% of mana people awaken powers that differ to each, after researching about the abilities, the powers are divided into 3 categories:

📎Physicals_ abilities/powers that directly applies to one's body.
-- super strength
-- body hardening
-- manifest
-- morph(a rare physical ability)
*currently still on research

📎Mentals_abilities/powers that applies to physiological or brain power for short.
-- mind control
-- Juggle
-- illusion
-- accerelate(a rare mental ability)
-- telekinesis (very rare)
*currently still on research

📎Elementals_ abilities or powers that is borrowed from nature.
wind ⬇
Ice
water ⬆
earth ⬇
⬇   Magma
Plants
        fire ⬆

Thunder
Space

Teleportation/Storage
*currently still on research

Physicals are one of the most common ability however it had great potential that grows base on a person's hard work and talent, Mentals are common too however it is a bit hard to breakthrough and always start off a little weak.

Elementals are a bit rare because these are abilities connected with nature which where a part of mana came from.
And we all know elements have a wide variety of uses so Elementals awakeneds are treasured even the weakest Elementals awakened is still treated politely.

Ann is an elemental, she had the ability to control wind and water which means she can make ice.

However she also had a weak mental ability telekinesis, it might sound OP but she can only lift one at time and it's weight can't exceed quarter of a kilo.

In the future she currently is Tier 4, quite a high tier for her age at that time, now that she came back a year before it starts, Ann is determined to surpass that.

...

Ann continued her absorption of mana, and after two and a half of month she finally awakened her ability, most of the time she spent in that time is travelling, absorbing, and finding things that can strengthen her awakened abilities.

Ann was a bit nervous as the normal awakeneds absorb 5% of mana in a month n' half but her's adds another month, she concluded it was because the Final Blood Rain has not happened yet.

Ann was currently in a meteor crashed site, by how she is there is because it's abandoned, few authorities patrol as the precious materials have already been collected. She trespassed in short, but Ann can feel the abundant mana inside so she still came in.

When she opened her eyes, she saw herself in a white space, her brows arch cuz when she awakened in the past she just saw skyblue, White and dark blue particles that's like dancing with each other then later rush in her body, but this time there are lots of particles with different colors.

With the same as her past life but this time it had an additional dark purple particles.

...