"Are you fucking kidding me?..." Richie laughed to himself sliding down the hard wall, grabbing his face to cry into his hands. "Richie...it'll be fine," Beverly whispered sitting across from him. Richie shook his head, too embarrassed to look up. "It's not going to be fine! What if mum finds out?..she'll be so disappointed." Eddie shook his head slowly rubbing soothing circles in his hunched back. "No, she won't, Rich. She loves you."

Richie shook his head whipping his nose. "No, I can't risk it." Stan cocked his head up from the boy's shoulder. 'Huh? What do you.-" Richie jumped to his feet grabbing his bag. "I'm out, I need to leave."

Stan shook his head quickly. "You can't just leave.-" Richie forced out a laugh. "I can, sheriff bowers won't do shit to find me...it's not like I'm any safer here." Bill shook his head. "R-Richie.-" Ben cut him off. "You'll get fucking killed?! You can't go alone."

Richie shrugged packing shit up in his bag. "Anyone want to join then? I'm going to a cabin my family brought years ago in North Dakota..." Beverly scoffed. "Alaska?! Really?!" Richie nodded looking back at the group who were speechless. "Yep, they forgot about it years ago...unless.-"

"I'll go with you."

Richie's head snapped at the quiet boy who was shaking to get to his feet. "I'll go with you..." Richie shook his head grabbing the smaller boys hands. "Eds, no. It'll be dangerous.-" Eddie pushed his hands out groaning. "So you go alone?! Not happening. I'm coming with you. What's the plan then?.."

Beverly stammered rubbing the boy's shoulder. "Eddie, you should.-" "I'm not letting him go alone, ok?! What's the plan." Richie sighed. "Uh, Connor, he knows how to make fake IDs...I was gonna change up my hair and get one." Mike chimed in. "I can redo your car before tomorrow?"

Bill slapped the boy quickly. "Don't f-fucking e-encourage them!" Mike groaned, cupping his already red cheek. "It's better them do it properly...if they fuck up they could get killed." Richie nodded. "That's why I'm going alone.-" Eddie cut him off. "You're not! I'm coming with you, even if you don't want me to."

Richie sighed. "Fine. Just, fuck...Come on." The group climbed out as Beverly sighed. "I'll help you fix your hair..."

---

A/N: I know it's short but it's getting there... HOPE YOU ENJOYED!ALSO IF U READ THAT THEY GO TO ALASKA...I'M SORRY. THEY DON'T THEY'RE GOING TO NORTH DAKOTA. I'M AUSTRALIAN AND I THOUGHT ALASKA WAS A STATE IN THE USA...UMMM