Chapter 6

*The next Morning* *Luka is sleeping on the couch with his guitar while Marinette is sleeping in her bed with a drawing of kitty sections new designs, tikki wakes up and notices something off* "psst Marinette" tikki said whispering and waking up Marinette *tikki notices a large baby outside of marinette's window* "uhhh Marinette you better wanna take a look at this" tikki said with her jaw open "okay but I'm going back to sl—" Marinette says getting up and notices the big baby sucking a stop sign "are you kidding me!!" Marinette slaps her forehead "tikki bathroom now!" Marinette said getting off quickly and quietly off her bed "TIKKI SPOTS ON" Marinette says very worn out *marinette has transformed into ladybug* "okay whatever you do Marinette don't wake up luka" Marinette said to herself in the mirror *marinette quietly went to balcony and was ready to capture an akuma early in the morning* "nothing says a good run in the morning" ladybug said running on top of the buildings.

*Adrien starts a shower until he hears a thud outside* "PLAGG!?" Adrien ran to get ready to transform into cat noir "Give me two more hours" plagg said getting comfortable on the pillow "it can't wait I gotta transform now!! PLAGG CLAWS OUT!!" Adrien yelled *adrien looked at himself in the mirror  and saw cat noir which reminded him of the night before* "gotta get my stuff together" cat noir said jumping out the window to meet ladybug.

*ladybug waited on the roof where cat noir meets her* "why did it have to be early in the morning!?" Ladybug said looking at police cars racing "you tell me the same, I was trying to get my cat nap!" Cat noir teased "nice to see you cat noir" ladybug said giggling "ready mi'lady?" Catnoir said picking his staff "always" ladybug said.

*After battle*

"What made baby augest this upset in the morning?" Ladybug said handing sleeping augest in her arms to the mother "augest has a cold and couldn't get rest last night" the mother said to ladybug and catnoir "will I hope augest gets better" ladybug said waving goodbye "talking about rest last night" cat noir said sighing to the bench "did something happen kitty?" Ladybug said putting her hand over his shoulder "this girl" cat noir looked away "oh I guess it didn't work out" ladybug said sighing "I fell hard for this girl and it was actually distracting me from you" cat noir said upset *ladybug looked down* "maybe talking to her about how you really feel might work?" Ladybug said smiling "you think it would work" cat noir said with hope "yes, yes i do" ladybug said smiling with glee "will I have no time to waste I gotta go!" Catnoir said leaving without saying goodbye "waitt pound i-?" Ladybug said with a sigh *ladybug was having mixed emotions about helping him with this girl like she was jealous?*

"Tikki spots off" Marinette said sadly "everything okay Marinette?" Tikki said hugging her finger "I think I might be in love with Cat noir" Marinette said feeling like she was going to pass out.