As Mhyl pondered her responsibilities over her own reports, Thanrie showed up. "Oh, hey Mhyl. Do you know where Lwyn is?" Thanrie was surprised to find Mhyl sitting in Lwyn's own office, a fact Mhyl had actually forgotten until that moment. Just because she might be working with the Citadel in the future did not mean this was her office, she should probably return to her guest room. "Oh, Lwyn is with mother in Lwyn's library, the next room over." Mhyl started to pack up, so that she could leave with Thanrie. Thanrie though was quite fast, already out the door and into the next room.

Lwyn looked up from her book at Thanrie's approach, the High-Seer already packing up to go. Lwyn was seriously convinced, it was a blessing that Mhyl wasn't always predicting the future like her mother could, it would be totally unnerving. "Lwyn, sorry to interrupt, but I heard the most wild of tales just recently. Something about you using your gift to throw punches into your enemies, it was sounding absolutely awesome. Even Qheria was telling me about it, seriously sweet stuff. It got me totally pumped, so I just had to ask... I've taken a chance to spar with everyone else, even Mhyl of all people, but not you. Your style was always more at ranged, so I wasn't sure if that would be fair.. but this.. I seriously have to see this! Would that be alright?"

Lwyn set her stuff aside, resolved to go before she even had her answer. She was already adjusting to matters, and knowing that the High-Seer was packing to go, it was clear what her decision would be in the next few seconds anyway. Mhyl had entered for the tail end of it, hearing her name in the process. It didn't take her much to hear what was going on. She quietly hid within the shadows as the conversation progressed. "Uh, I guess. I'm guessing sparing though would be without the gift, so I don't know how much I'll be capable of, but I guess that's a fair enough reason to find out, right?" Lwyn recalled the scenario Thanrie was talking about, smashing into enemies with projectiles she kept close to her. She hadn't even thought about the implications of her actions all that much, and had just moved out of necessity. Still, if even Mhyl had worked with Thanrie on this stuff, it might be a useful experience.

Lwyn guided Thanrie to a nearby room that would be suitable for such practice, a room otherwise fairly empty. Mhyl kept to the shadows and followed behind from a distance, not wanting to interrupt but still wanting to support Lwyn in her own advancement. They were fortunately dressed for the occasion, and even already without any extra gear or weaponry. Thanrie took to her spot and adopted a ready stance, which Lwyn fumbled to share herself. Then, Thanrie launched into her assault. She advanced on Lwyn with a feint, only for Lwyn to jab through the feint but connect with a smart blow.. that was too slow and without any real power. Thanrie took notice of that as she followed through, slipping behind Lwyn as she was already turning around to block her. Her block however was neither fast nor otherwise efficient, Thanrie's half-hearted jab knocking Lwyn over.

Thanrie helped Lwyn up again, so that they might try again. In all of her speed, Thanrie was picking up on Lwyn's potential. Lwyn lost every time, but only physically. Lwyn had a perfect score on attempting to block when she attacked, even seeming to know where the attack would come from, and not once even tried to block any of her feints. Lwyn's predictive intelligence in combat was incredible, even if her physical prowess was lacking. Thanrie considered how that applied with the gift, itself powered by mental prowess. She was certain, if they were sparing with the gift, the score would be completely reversed. Thanrie proceeded gently with her sparring with Lwyn, as she started turning it into a sort of physical training, but was silently herself desperate for even a single mental victory against Lwyn.

Mhyl watched the two in action, and was able to come up with the same observations. She however did realize something that Thanrie missed, as the time passed in their sparring and Thanrie started to get tired. Lwyn wasn't being lazy, she had just done that well in extending her own stamina during the sparring. Mhyl knew that Lwyn actually had less stamina than Thanrie, but it was Thanrie who had started to tire first. Lwyn kept relaxed through everything, even though she was losing, she just kept carefully going forwards. Mhyl had tried to blame the difference in speed between the two, but she didn't think she herself was much faster than Lwyn, and Lwyn had already gone on several times longer than she could have. It was a display Mhyl was desperate to learn from as well, so that she herself could manage her own stamina even half as well as Lwyn.